Need help deciding on perch

Hi everyone,
I need to build a new perch in the near future and i dont know which element would be the best. I have decided on mythic warrior. Have a mid long base. IGN:RYUU. Gonna build one on riverwatch perch. I have decided on fire element since the gear has a lot of hp i need but the wind one looks good too with a bit of attack and hp. Personally, fire would be easier for me but lemme know ur opinion guys! thanks.

edit: Are there any gear that increases other flak towers instead of dark??

Fire.
-edit-

Atm, all defensive gears boost all towers, meaning that all flaks are boosted with the same boost, no matter what element you have.

1 Like

All gear of a certain rarity gives the exact same boosts no matter the element. The only difference is sometimes the 2nd ring that might boost either farm or mill production.
Go with Fire since Mehatan is the first mythic warrior you’ll get

2 Likes

Alright…mechenggs guide says that ring2 is for ballista attack. Is it only for ballista or every other tower as well. I think i am confused!! cus the pants say dark flak pants but u guys say it boosts all elements. Hmmm?

That’s just a name. You have to look at what it says that item boosts

1 Like

It used to boost certain tower when it’s first introduced, but gears boost all towers now.

hint. Look at Defender’s stats, and compare them to current Defensive Rider

2 Likes

I see. Thank you. @moderators issue solved. Can close thread whenever.

1 Like