Need help with a player who attacks me up to 17 times a day!

I have requested they stop attacking me and to delete the bookmark they obviously have for me. I have also asked their leader to step in and my leader did the same, but this player is still attacking me. I have notified PG about this as well and the only thing they tell me is there is nothing they can do but there are xp caps already in the program.

Players like this make this game not so fun to play as I cannot do anything as I have no rss because of this one player. I do understand this is a “war” game, but hitting one player up to 17 times in a 24 hour period is ridiculous, and usually if the player being hit requests one to back off or stop they do. But this player has told me he doesn’t care and will continue to take all of my rss.

Can anything be done or anyone help me?

1 Like

I had the same issue in bigger volume. My team had 2 bullies - former members who are not welcome anymore. Those two kept attacking 10 people of my team, including me, 5-6 times in a row, switching to someone else, and so on…

The above mention carrot parrot could only win over undefended bases, and when my first island killed 2 of his precious little dragons, he backed off for a little time.

After a few days of despair I managed recruit someone bloodthirsty 100+, and beat them to pulp. This happened with the knowledge of their leader.

Now they are poaching my mates… Using different aliases.
:rofl::joy::rofl:

Is there a significant level difference?

With the information given I’d say change your name temporarily to get out of his bookmarks and then you’ll have some time to deal with it in a more permanent manner.

Try changing your name and avatar. Changing your name will delete the bookmark

Name and team please? Sometimes just the request to stop hitting helps mid level players when it comes from a high level player.

Put player on ignore list
Wait a week
They get bored when they cant get a rise out of you.

That’s option 1.

Option 2
Hit him 3x for each time he hits you
Have your whole team hit his leadership 5x for each time he hits you, if they complain send them a message saying it will stop when he stops.

Option 1 is a lot less effort

12 Likes

Option 2 is a lot more fun though

9 Likes

Players name is doudek, team is Dradonmauditfr

He has been hit multiple times by higher players and told that it would stop when he stopped farming me… it only caused him to back off to 4 times a day, but not completely stop. Now he is back up to hitting me on average every 3 hours.

Another option is to store all your towers temporarily and transfer your rss away whenever possible. It’s worked for me in the past.

1 Like

Is its preferred language French? I can talk to him in its own language if need be. If he still doesn’t listen I’ll send my big bullies after him. Maybe. And then he’ll understand.

1 Like

It’s done, I sent him a long message in French stating that his behaviour is quite frowned upon and he and his team are facing repercussions from higher leagues if he doesn’t change. Since he previously stated that he wasn’t going to stop I didn’t bother asking nicely, but I firmly stated what will happen if he doesn’t understand.

@ElfWolfe If he still bothers you, contact me here or ingame (here will get you an answer faster) and I’ll spank him a good number of times until his resources are dry. So he can taste a sample of his own medicine…

3 Likes

@ElfWolfe if he keeps on attacking let me know , i need a new farm to attack

1 Like

One of mine is having similar issue he changed his name stored all his towers and the guy still hit him smh… I don’t understand the mind set of people like this one of the things I love about this game is the vast majority of players believe in fair and equal game play … sounds like you have the backup you need which is another thing I love about this game… Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas ‘‘tis the season :christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree:

Update : he (let’s assume they are a “he”) replied it’s only a game and that’s what bookmarks are there for, otherwise why do we have them? And I replied with an even longer message than before, giving him missions bases and xp bases for his level (101) and asking him to stop attacking active bases relentlessly since I’m being nice with him. I hope he’ll keep in mind that we can still get his hide painfully beaten if he goes on attacking without restrain.

He seems a decent fellow, he even wished me Merry Christmas and such, so I hope he’ll understand that it’s for his best that he changed his ways, I even offered my help for questions he might have about the game, but that’s only if he behaves, otherwise he’ll be on my Naughty list :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just FYI, unless it’s changed recently, changing your name does remove you from their bookmarks, but if there have been messages sent, it will not remove them. So they could find you that way. To me, messaging the person is one of the last resorts because of that.

1 Like

But that’s what we call communication. And in this game there’s usually a lack of it :roll_eyes:. Though I agree with you that this plan can backfire on you, we as a community can help… stubborn players… Become reasonable :grin:

1 Like

Kardul, it is French, and I did both an English and French translated email to him and his leader regarding this issue. That’s when he came back with he will continue to farm me :pensive:. If you can get him to stop, I would be ever so grateful!

Kardul
December 23 |

Is its preferred language French? I can talk to him in its own language if need be. If he still doesn’t listen I’ll send my big bullies after him. Maybe. And then he’ll understand.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

ElfWolfe
December 23 |

Players name is doudek, team is Dradonmauditfr He has been hit multiple times by higher players and told that it would stop when he stopped farming me… it only caused him to back off to 4 times a day, but not completely stop. Now he is back up to hitting me on average every 3 hours.
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

@ElfWolfe i just booked marked him and will hit him a few times

I’m just saying I recommend changing name before any messages are sent. 50/50 chance of communication working, if it doesn’t, name change isn’t an option anymore.

I’ve been trying to do just that. If he attacks you again repeatedly (more than once) let us know and we will rain hellfire on his and his teammates bases :smiling_imp: