Neon War Dragons information site

paste in wiki:

<iframe width="100%" height="500" src="https://wd.neon-wonderland.com/"> </iframe>

3 Likes

Yells for Mogma

:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

:joy: thanks!

Just updated, with thanks to @Cat for helping me with the datafiles! Mogma and Pezizo are up there now.

5 Likes

IVe lasted yr link in my leagues wiki thank u

Page for fire turret seems to be down. Says “Error code 500”

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! No idea what’s causing that but I’ll see if I can find out tonight.

1 Like

Updated the site with the new mythic levels, new research and the new glyphs

@Draykos18 Still not sure what happened to the fire turret before but the data update seems to have solved it

5 Likes

Updated with the new season dragons. A few new spells are still missing details, will work on that.

Thanks to @Cat for the quick data pull!

8 Likes

Updated with Champion Vivian

7 Likes

Yeaaas!

Updated with champion Suresh, Hugo and Xandra.

Nice to know: You can actually do all the Suresh builds with level 50 Suresh, without getting the champion shards.

Also new data for level 153-155 towers, but those won’t be buildable until next week.

11 Likes

Thanks for the update

That is very nice. It also seems to make his new levels totally useless. If they at least gave him an additional 50 points so he could do all of 2 class boosts then that would be worthwhile. As it is though taking him to lvl 60 only gets you enough for 1 full class line and then the original boosts he had for a 2nd class. I guess it could be useful for Crystal Caves if you swap riders between dragons but otherwise those levels seems pointless

1 Like

For me it will be swapping him on dragons in assault and dungeons haha!

Updated with the beardy new spell rider

10 Likes

Updated Mountos builds for hunter/warrior attack with slightly better ones (thanks @Aurik for pointing out the better option)

6 Likes