Ok guys. I did some math about the TS damage.
Some basic information:
(1) The AP column in DRAGON-MANAGER’s website shows the true base_AP for a dragon. It’s a different term from what we see on the screen shot. Thanks for the information from @MareZ
(2) Dragon_AP = base_AP * multiplier(research, rider, gear)
(3) 30% att boost don’t influence Dragon_AP. Regular rune don’t influence Dragon_AP.
(4)** Neptus fury rune is supposed to add value to the multiplier.
(5) Damage/sec (in screen shot) = 2 * Dragon_AP (for hunter)
(The above conclusion is based on data of my lvl 37 no-rune aster, lvl 50 Ferga with rune and a lvl 48 morphos with rune+rider)
So @Yiazmat here is the value for a lvl 45 Neptus:
(1) Base_AP from website: 784806
(2) Research multiplier: 24% = 12% hunter damage + 12% dragon damage
(3) Rider multiplier: 18% = 8% from Tor + 10% from event gear
(4) I assume you equipped the Neptus Fury mythic rune: 8.5%
So your Neptus will have:
(1) Dragon_AP = 784806*(1+0.24+0.18+0.085) = 1.18m
(2) Damage/sec = Dragon_AP * 2 = 2.36m
(3) TS damage = Dragon_AP * 12 = 14.17m
I see the screen shot says 14.9m for the damage, which is similar to the above estimated value. I probably missed something about the differences. But generally they are in the same scale.
A lvl 60 lightning tower is around 15m health after 30% boost, so I assume your TS would almost kill a lightning. But if the lightning is boosted by a perch or under ice-turret’s protection, you might meet trouble. Also I don’t think it’ll be enough to kill lvl 60 farms.
Hope these help!
Sorry for the long reply and thanks again to @MareZ @mechengg @DefendedSkies @Panda for your valuable information.