Nerf Chunk! OMG OP

OMG nerf Chunk! Just wayyyyyy too OP :rofl:

Especially with Kayla riding shotgun :joy:

8 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

@PGJared this is serious! Chunk needs to be nerfed ASAP! I can’t believe he took out a lvl 1 ballista :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

6 Likes

He took down some level 60+ Xp bases…that Super Rejuvenate is no joke…

1 Like

Moto Moto

8 Likes

Y’all dang near gave me a heart attack.

11 Likes

We know not to mess with THE CHUNK :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh man… that made me laugh!!! :joy:

2 Likes

:smiling_imp:

He really is a fun “little” dragon to play. The gang did a great job on him. I’m just really glad he actually exists and wasn’t a “gotcha” :joy:

8 Likes

@PGJared no joke, Hippo is waaaaay OP, mine is expert and he’s going to take over the world!!!

3 Likes

You spray that thing like a fire hose and then leave a boat?

:open_mouth:

Clearly someone doesn’t need anymore 3 minute speeds.

:wink:

7 Likes

damnnnn, did not even notice :fearful: going back to find some lvl 20s and 30s!!!

4 Likes

It’s time to nerf Chunk.

Seriously, this blue dragon is way too OP and ruining the game. It’s completely unfair that a dragon you can get days into the game can defeat bases that take weeks to build.

Chunk is imbalanced because he can cut through even the strongest ballista island like a knife through ballistic butter. While defending a teammate’s base, I hammered all five poison arrow supershots as fast as I could with both thumbs and my forehead, yet it was not enough to slay the beast.

While violating my base’s sovereign airspace, the local mage tower controllers hailed him and demanded that he identify himself. Moments later, he disappeared from our mage radar scryers and reappeared several seconds later. With a contemptuous snort of “Chunk akbar,” he belly flopped onto my farm island, slaying dozens of defenseless lumber mill workers. Surely this dragon is transgressing against all sense of fair gameplay, as well as the Geneva Convention.

Players spend time and money building their bases. Is it really fair that they can be destroyed, ever? I haven’t read the TOS, but I assume it includes a Faustian bargain promising our bases immortality. (If not, I should really apologize to my firstborn.) Why isn’t this potential promise being enforced?

23 Likes

10/10 would read again.

Also, when chunk turns expert, his super rejuvenate turns white. NERF PLEASE!

7 Likes

We were warring a team that had way too many lvl 60 tower bases so we waved them with Chunk :man_shrugging:t2:. They got belly flopped! Seriously though…people don’t even defend against this dragon. It’s too OP. If PG doesn’t nerf Chunk, wars will be messed up forever. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: Remove Belly Flop and Ballista Resist now! After destroying WD, he’ll eat the Great Wall of China and kill all the trees in the world. So in the end, there is no oxygen, no nothing.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Soooo… he eats stone now too? Great Wall…

Picturing it in my head… lol… “crunchy on the outside, on the inside… more crunchy.”

I was going to laugh really hard if you said he reappeared and identified as a stealth attack helicopter.

1 Like

It’s made out of wood and stone lol. Chunk is a hippopotamus so he eats anything :joy:

And when you picture it in your head, think of Chunk chewing (munch crunch yum) and he belly flops on the wood…BURP.

“Excuse me.” Lol I’m laughing

Hey. I saw the movie. Didn’t look like alot of wood to me!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Look what I found!: :dragon: