Nerf Mythic Hunter ( again )

I have defended against a lot of Barbend and this dragon , despite its initial nerf , seems way overpowered . The nerf with the cloak on the dragon was a step in the right direction but even now , the dragon heals way too much , too fast .

There should be a further slowdown in its healing capacity or else this dragon will continue to be unstoppable .

13 Likes

I don’t like having to nerf a Dragon twice. Especially when krygant is a little bit slower but still very good, and avernic is just a literal meme

4 Likes

But it’s a fact the heal is a little too much on the dragon. They should have addressed it earlier itself :smile:

3 Likes

The dragon can entrap , can dodge every hit and it heals very quickly . As a bonus , it flies incredibly fast too ….

1 Like

I wish the heal was 5% per tower myself. Rage management is decent on it now, but it can easily heal up any mistakes even if you get to 0 rage.

8 Likes

The only Thing that should be looked on is the healing of barbend. At best it should have 10% per tower killed.

Please Nerf the hunter with its health regeneration, it’s unstoppable. Decrease healing capacity to 5% and cloak to 3 rage points. That will kill barbend for sure. This is similar to… how krelos broke the system. Excessive ammo spam = krelos speed demon spell set.

1 Like

Its not unlimited ammo, and he doesnt even have a shield.

7 Likes

Thank you, corrected.

:rofl::rofl:, Pls don’t kill Barbend :pray:t2:

11 Likes

The first “nerf” to him wasnt really even a nerf. Yes, his healing should be reduced to 5-10% max, even 20% on a dragon like that is rather unbalanced given his damage output and defenses.

5 Likes

We all saw on day 1 in my league how op this dragon is. Im against nerf his damage output or anything, but his healing is questionable for sure.

2 Likes

Nah only nerf the sorcerer! It can get to 20% on a triple defended max base. That is way too much for a sorcerer. I am guttered!….

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Nah, just buff towers. That way no feelings are hurt for any dragon lovers.

Equality for all :+1:

1 Like

I don’t really like the hunters with the heavily reduced ammo cost for regular spells. Mainly because it creates a huge disparity between tablet and phone players. Then again I also have barbie so whatever.

Barbends healing is ridiculous, it was 30% per tower, should have been reduced to 30% per island in my opinion.

Krygant is also significantly overpowered with its near seamless shielding. It’s not a huge issue yet because Barbend is worse and flown much more but once (if) Barbend gets balanced to something more sane it’ll get flown a lot more.

4 Likes

So there are 2 overpowered Dragons. Well just stop this nerfing all the time. People get very unhappy when their dragon gets nerfed. After all everybody wants a good dragon and complains about so many useless ones. Finally we got a season with at least 2 really strong dragons. So there should be a time to stop complaining. Let them. have their time. Stronger ones will be needed soon enough

2 Likes

Sure, another year of undefendable bases, sounds like fun. Why even bother with fort with these guys around? 150s won’t do anything against them.

4 Likes

It needs a heal reduction and one rage gain only.

3 Likes