Nerf Mythic warrior🙄

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

I agree :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Only if Barbie gets more nerfs! It heals way too much still!

I dont find him op, be patient on def and strike when his cloak is on cd.

3 Likes

Where’s the proof?

I rarely see that warrior anyways so that’s why I want some evidence that it’s broken.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Death gaze and summon warrior should not have been allowed on this dragon.

Tagging @PGNipNap so he can track your comments here.

7 Likes

Can you kindly ask for all hunters to be nerf as well. For all the exact same reason u mentioned :joy::joy:

Many thanks in advance

6 Likes

Barbara is OP.

As for the others name me another recent hunter that you can close your eyes and just waltz thru the base. Cos that’s what Krygant is doing.

(Yes I know you’re probably going to say quill. I hated that thing too)

5 Likes

It only takes one hit by an ice flak to stop the warrior. And yes i have him, if u think hes op maybee learn to defend :thinking: Hes actually well balanced and a bit tricky to fly. If there is one dragon that 100% is op, then its Barbara but not the sorcerer or warrior.

8 Likes

I defended one recently that got hit by an ice flak on every island. And no base was not enfeebled. It was single d tho so there’s that.

As for learning to defend….I’d confidently say I’m in the top 0.1% of defenders in game.

It resets his damage stack, and then he cant melt towers.

Yes I know

I dont find him op, takes one fly failure and hes done. However Barbend allows a failure and has an op healing. If one needs another nerf its defo the hunter. Reduce healing to 10%.

4 Likes

Barb should have had a heal reduction and a 1 rage gain only. And not a white cloak. But I don’t make the decisions.

2 Likes

Its allmost pointless to defend Barbend. At least if you face top flyers every day. But i have very high chance and success to drop the other 2.

4 Likes

It’s still killable but flyer needs to make a mistake with his second cloak (hint).

I’ve killed some of the best flyers out there before. But yes most just steamroll.

Thats why i said allmost. Many top flyers are able to melt 70% of an long island in seconds. And if u ask me that is definition of overpowered dragon.

1 Like

He isn’t op, Xul was op, barbend was and still is op.

Just because it’s a viable dragon and some fly him well doesn’t mean he’s OP.

10 Likes

Imagine having a 0s cd cloak on warrior, like the hunter :eyes: then we can talk about op…
His death gaze is limited to 7 too for whatever reason…

2 Likes