Nerf Mythic warrior🙄

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Can we not make this a call out thread and keep it on topic.

6 Likes

Im flying Krygant and would call myself as a top warrior flyer. I can sure tell you i drop a lot, he dont forgive any failure. If it comes to 3d he will struggle, however i can share a 1def vid. Defender made fail so wasnt able to drop me tho.

Ps and no i didnt even checked base before.

2 Likes

You had guide lol :rofl:

Also not best sample to represent that dragon’s op ess . You fly it wrong , no wonder u die

2 Likes

Based on bases i smash up to 3d i call this a lie lol.
I dont think 1def counts for anything, hes just great balanced.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 6 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 6 hours.

(post deleted by author)

This thing doesn’t seem horribly broken as Nockmar. The one I unfortunately was bitter since I enjoyed the un-nerfed power.
The only time when it seems unfair is if someone is hitting way too down or down one tier from there current tier. Almost makes me wish I picked the Warrior over the Sorcerer for a discount. It is enough footage to make a quick judgement that the warrior is actually really good slightly brain dead scenario but there is still some thinking involved while the sorcerer is …. a easy punching bag.

After towers are all dead?

2 Likes

Partially quoting your teammate here @Rasta :joy:

Saw this one coming because of the nerf the mythic hunter thread.
In short no one wants their dragon to get nerfed.
Please buff the Sorcerer though.That guy needs a lot of buffing.
Stop the nerfing and buff the sorcerer please.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Lmao . Okay . Some of the best hunter fliers saying the healing is OP it needs to be changed but sure I’m the one crying :joy:

3 Likes

I’m glad you finally agree with me

I don’t think a single word was the same :flushed:

After reading all thread -

1. Barbend heal should be changed to 10%

2. Krygant should not have add on option like death gaze or freeze

2 Likes

I feel this would be fine IF they increased the cap on his 1-shot or removed the usage cap

Honestly it never made sense to me that dragons with 1shots could still equip DG but dragons with cloaks cant take cloak and dragons with any kind of shield cant take invincibility shield. Shouldnt the 2 one-shots conflict?

Using freeze though seems fine since you only get the 1 cast.

Also if DG and Freeze are such an issue then switch to using double red mages again.