Nerfing Surt a 3d time?

I have the feeling Surt is really having issues since last event… am I the only one? Or PG nerfed him a third time without saying anything?

No.
The first “nerf” was undone at the start of Springblossom, so PG reapplied it.

4 Likes

Nerf is stronger now you are cheating with players. I will send a complain to Forum and iPhone games

Le ven. 22 mars 2019 à 13:46, OrcaFrost via War Dragons wardragons@discoursemail.com a écrit :

You are on the bloody forum. Please don’t send your nonsense complaints here.

8 Likes

Have any proof?

I’m using Surt and he’s behaving correctly…

2 Likes

@OrcaFrost - Cheating with Players
Your new title. :rofl:

2 Likes

:scream: What cheating?..
I… I’m not, right?

I have no idea what they mean, but I think you should own it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I have surt and I’m having no issues. Don’t get me wrong he just jumped two levels so my gauge isn’t 100% accurate but everything seems in order

2 Likes

I’m all for @OrcaFrost to have the title “cheating with players”. It’s very apt actually… :joy:

3 Likes

Cheating on someone :face_with_monocle:

Lol. Surt can mow down level 80 towers with max gear and Lorenzo. He doesn’t need to be stronger.

Surt is less powerful than UVS that’s for sure. But overall still good because can park in the Perch for those felt it is useless now…AM I correct PG ???

FTFY :+1:

Trying to one hit kill lvl 80 towers you can if enough damage is done before ragnorock

Wait until next week base boost comes out

Base boost doesn’t come until week 5. We’re only on week 3…

2 Likes

:rofl: Math.

Baby empyrean Surt only needs 69% gear to one shot JLs 80s with defender shield applied.

2 Likes

You. Stop spouting uninformed nonsense based on something you saw on a video that you didn’t create.

5 Likes