Never Judge A Book By It’s Cover

I honestly hate when everyone complains about the new summer season dragons, an what spells they have. An no one even seen them in action yet, make 0 sense. If someone said the dragon blows or is trash how do you know when you didn’t even get to see them fly first hand. Like for example,if Odin said the Hunter is trash how dose he know ?.. he might be a good clean up dragon with that white spell of his. We all honestly don’t know until we see them in action how good they are or not.

An I know people will say he straight trash because of his spells, An to those people I say. “ How Do You Know” or they will say” because he is”, that’s not a argument that’s just your opinion. First an foremost an Everyone in this forum is going to say, “ Stop your B’ ing” an those people I gladly say “ look who’s talking” ;p , can everyone just say, “Pg you guys did a great job on these new season dragons coming up, thank you for your hard work” , An this is what I say to the people that are going to say, “ well why haven’t Pg fixing the game/glitch’s “ they are honestly working on that 24/7, why you think they release new update patches to fix bugs in the game, An I am happy to say to those people, “ Stop your B’ing” An I know for a fact people will come on an replay, An say, I got in before this was locked, to those people I gladly say, “ get a life” that’s not funny ,it’s just funny for me to watch someone say that so I can laugh at there lives because they just want attention. #TheTruthHurts , an Everyone in this forum are always negative, so what if no one like my good ideas ,at least I’m trying to be positive an share my ideas with everyone. Maybe Pg one day will look back on are ideas an say, “ that person had a good idea an a good point let’s put that in the game” , an the people going to say dream on , An those people I say, “ How Do You Know”…

Edited by Arelyna to make it more easily readable.

Whats with your formatting?

And when it comes to dragons, yes you can get a pretty good idea how well a dragon will perform based on looking at its spells alone. You dont NEED to fly them all. Well assuming PG gives us accurate and not misleading information like they have before.

8 Likes

And. That’s all I have to say.

2 Likes

My goodness, please fix the formatting of your OP, basically don’t indent your sentences/remove the spacing in front of them.

Secondly, we can judge by similar spells that we have experienced, and make reasonable assumptions based on that.

2 Likes

:sob: my finger hurts from scrolling. Plz fix your post.

Forums are for opinions…if someone wants to judge the wine bottle by its label, they are totally within their right to do so.

But good for you for trying to be positive. Don’t worry about other negative Nancy’s, you do you. Post your positive and let the other people be who they are.

1 Like

Negative Nacy is the best, i love her. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya. But Positive Polly has way more self confidence.

Positive Polly is a self righteous #$%&. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Soooo? She can do whatever she wants :triumph::joy:

Damn straight! and the more controversial the better! (that’s why i love her)

1 Like

I just judge you by the way you post this :smile:
Let me make it easier to read:

I honestly hate when everyone complains about the new summer season dragons, an what spells they have. An no one even seen them in action yet, make 0 sense. If someone said the dragon blows or is trash how do you know when you didn’t even get to see them fly first hand. Like for example,if Odin said the Hunter is trash how dose he know ?.. he might be a good clean up dragon with that white spell of his. We all honestly don’t know until we see them in action how good they are or not.

An I know people will say he straight trash because of his spells, An to those people I say. “ How Do You Know” or they will say” because he is”, that’s not a argument that’s just your opinion. First an foremost an Everyone in this forum is going to say, “ Stop your B’ ing” an those people I gladly say “ look who’s talking” ;p , can everyone just say, “Pg you guys did a great job on these new season dragons coming up, thank you for your hard work” , An this is what I say to the people that are going to say, “ well why haven’t Pg fixing the game/glitch’s “ they are honestly working on that 24/7, why you think they release new update patches to fix bugs in the game, An I am happy to say to those people, “ Stop your B’ing” An I know for a fact people will come on an replay, An say, I got in before this was locked, to those people I gladly say, “ get a life” that’s not funny ,it’s just funny for me to watch someone say that so I can laugh at there lives because they just want attention. #TheTruthHurts , an Everyone in this forum are always negative, so what if no one like my good ideas ,at least I’m trying to be positive an share my ideas with everyone. Maybe Pg one day will look back on are ideas an say, “ that person had a good idea an a good point let’s put that in the game” , an the people going to say dream on , An those people I say, “ How Do You Know”…

Written out properly didn’t make it any more comprehensible :joy:

7 Likes

The only thing i think is funny about this topic is that you are saying not to judge a dragon by just its spells but then go on to say PG is “trying their hardest working 24/7 to fix bugs and glitches”. I mean, really? PG tells us theyre working out the bugs but have you seen it? If you’re so against judging before you see things in action dont start glorifying Pocket Gems :joy::joy::joy:

And yes it’s pretty easy to tell if a dragon will be good or not just by the spells alone… thats how nonspenders pick their dragon lines during seasons without flying all of them first. :roll_eyes:

short term: dont be so negative, up comming dragon will be strong

He doesnt like everyone opinion about the spell set and want people either to shut up or say what he want to listen to

those who fly hunter are good planner. they can imaging how will they fly the dragon so the spell set say a lot how the dragon will perform.
I dont give any thought about the up comming dragon, I havent seen the stat (rage, damage…) of the spells yet

That’s not entirely true.

5 Likes

I think that the title of this thread is applicable to more than one area of the game. Not only with dragons, but with teams you war against as well as bases you attack.

You never know what may surprise you :wink:

2 Likes

Anytime someone says ‘This dragon sucks’ or ‘This dragon is awesome’ or anything really, you have to realize they are speaking purely from their current perspective. What other dragons they’ve flown, the league they are in, their level, etc etc. That includes how much time they’ve spent flying that particular dragon.

I’m not saying to ignore people’s opinions, but before a dragon is released or even early in a season, no one has much direct experience with it. -Or if they do they can’t say much about it… -

Early on all we can truly go on is past experience with other dragons, spell combos, and how those dragons flew, which should give a decent picture of how a new dragon will fly. Even then, unexpected synergies can happen.

That’s why this low spender waits as long as possible before picking a divine each season. :slight_smile:

So is this the new thread to bash the upcoming dragons in?

Do you mean the Players faction or whatever they’re called? I’d be interested to know if they signed off on these or whether PG vetoed any good suggestions.

Wrong…

2 Likes