Nevermind what I wrote

Nevermind what I wrote

1 Like

Not that much. But maybe it is a bit too much to ask

Find another team?

Not all teams are insanely competitive. Some, like mine, are laid back. We win, we win, we lose, we lose. Oh well. Slack off too much, I boot your ass. Enjoy the game, why stress about it?

2 Likes

I can tell by your post you are frustrated with your team. Find another that suits your level and play style. Finding the right team is a tough thing. I wish you luck.

2 Likes

I mean, not to call you out or anything, but you are an officer on your team, and it is “a relaxed team”. Maybe a “relaxed team” isn’t for you?

1 Like

Never mind what I wrote

1 Like

Never mind what I wrote

Never mind what I wrote

Go to the higher leagues … you’ll find it there.

1 Like

Mind you this is not a vent about my team per se. So please do not take me wrong. My team is a great bunch of people and all supportive. It is a vent about I think I expect to much.

1 Like

I was like you. I spent many months on a very relaxed team. I recently joined a new team and though I miss specific people on my old team. Quite badly at times. I am happier with the new teams activity. Getting to know them makes me miss the old team a little less each day. Don’t be afraid to make the switch

1 Like

There are certainly plenty of teams which claim that they require things, and I’m sure many of them enforce them.

There are also teams that believe this is just a game, a passtime, and that it isn’t really realistic to require people to play a game.

It’s just about what’s important to you, what you enjoy, and how you like to play. You just need to find a team that shares your values.

2 Likes

Never mind what I wrote

what league were u in? And your lvl?

Never mind what I wrote

It’s anybody’s choice to play the way they like but I’ve found that the more time and/or money that’s “invested” (I hate that word) the more seriously they take the game.

My advice, level up and move up…you’ll find more people that share your goals.

4 Likes

Not every team can have rules that are followed 100% of the time. Building a team is a journey. If your rule is, every missed war is automatic kick, that to me is a soulless team. What about your friend who’s been playing with you for a year and one day they miss a war, the first war they’ve ever missed. Do you automatically kick them? A robot can enforce those kind of rules but what kind of team is that?

My advice would be to find a team that has a good vibe in it and where you like and trust your leader. Running a team of 49 random strangers is harder than you think. Keep trying until you find what you are looking for. But if you are searching for a team that wins every war and comes first in every event you will be searching a long time.

1 Like

If you want activity, get a bit stronger and join a Sapphire team…

Never mind what I wrote

This seems like at least platinum 3 team to me. The frustration comes because you want a competitive play. If it aligns with your team goal, you should really ask your teammates again if they also want a more competitive play. If they dont, just move up alone.