New Arboralith Node + LotusBloom Bonus Season Key Branch

We’re implementing a branch bonus node for Arboralith!

A new node will appear at the end of the branch and will require full completion of the branch to obtain. Since Arboralith costs slightly more than past Festives, we are adding in a bonus node to reward folks for pursuing the Arboralith line.

Completing the branch will net you 10 Platinum Chests and 200 12-hour timers. The new branch begins on 5/20 and ends 6/2.

We also are adding a Bonus LotusBloom Season Key Branch!

The new season structure allowed players to gain more season keys than needed for their Mythics, and we want to allow you to use those keys to convert into resources. This Key Branch will be open during the first 2 weeks of the Summer Season (expect to see it appear June 3rd). This Branch is also available to everyone; no Mythic required.

The prize structure for extra LotusBloom keys can be seen in the table below:

27 Likes

Vote on your feelz for the Arboralith bonus node!

• Bonus Node, awesome!
  • Pfft, more like Bonus NO
  • Who’s Arboralith and where are my socks?

0 voters

Ok, now vote on your feels for the Bonus Season Key Branch

• I, for one, am excited about our new key overlords
  • How dare you try to help me?
  • Forget these keys, where are my heckin’ socks?

0 voters

4 Likes

Anything to flush my leftover keys onto rss is very welcome.

Thx PG.

3 Likes

Is the key branch only available to those who’ve completed both mythics?

7 Likes

Key branch is awesome thanks.

2 Likes

Follow up question, if a player didn’t get either mythic can they trade in their excess keys?
Asking for an alt😁

5 Likes

I couldn’t resist answering “who’s arboralith and where are my socks,” but both are good changes

12 Likes

I think both additions are very welcome.

In regards to the key to resources branch will this be available to all players?

I suspect that 70% or more of the community wont even make 18 keys for one of the dragons.

The key cash in I believe would be of benefit to all WD players from non spenders to grinders to spenders and I think it would be amazing if the entire community benefits.

( Unused keys are a waste for everyone )

Actually would be cool if transfering 2 unused keys of the current season for 1 key of the following season was an option as well :wink:

5 Likes

All of these dragons cost more than past dragons. Everything got a price hike. Why not toss this node at the end of all the lines?

10 Likes

Is it already available? Or from next week?
if it is already available, it doesn’t appear :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Yess, agree should be for everyone, not for just those that have extra keys after getting Mythics…

2 Likes

I’ve used around 5k sigils to obtain a key and now I can trade it for only 6 gold chests???
Am I missing something??

4 Likes

I think the theory is that you were happy to spend 5k sigils on the rewards in a branch and that the key was essentially a freebie.

(But perhaps of no use to you now) so there is now a way to use that key.

We haven’t had a way to use extra keys previously.

I dont think they would let you cash in a free key for 5k sigils value because you already obtained items for those sigils.

10 Likes

Yeah, while those rewards are terrible, they are at least technically not nothing, which is what you would previously have received.

But let’s not forget they jacked up the exotic rune price and now you can trade in that key for a crap thing to make up for the 1k sigils you just paid for it.

7 Likes

can i get 108 gold chests using my 18 keys instead of getting a mythic ? :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

All the lines cost more this season, not just the festive. Why not add the node to the end of all the lines?

4 Likes

Why in the world would you trade a mythic for 108 gold chests? :flushed:

3 Likes

We had priced Arboralith cheaper at the beginning of the season, and posted that price - but that price didn’t end up aligning with the rest of the pricing increases, so we added a bonus node to Arboralith specifically because he didn’t match the previously posted price. The was to give those folks that did pursue Arboralith good bonus vibes.

5 Likes

Actually Keys are done for getting a Mithic 1​:rofl::rofl:

Got 18 keys last week itself , but not claiming any dragons yet , I know Naja is great dragon and stronger , but I don’t like slow flying :pensive:.
Just waiting for danav buff , if the buff is good I will get danav , else I have to Naja .
But this 108 gold chest also looks nice instead of a dragon which I will fly only once or twice per day lol .
But not decided any yet , was wondering to know if we can get that 108 gold chests lol

2 Likes