New atlas ideas to stop lvl 600 players hitting smalls

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

@moderators although disguised as a suggestion this appears to be a call out thread

14 Likes

It’s both because PG says they want to make atlas more active and balanced but does nothing about players like this

1 Like

If you’re sitting on a T4 castle then you’re fair game. If you’re not, why would someone waste their troops like that? Kinda curious.

9 Likes

100% glory is 100% glory. It is also delicious.

3 Likes

They will hit for a reason. No one ever wants troops for no reason…

4 Likes

Too bad it’s only a T3 castle but ya. It was a day watching him kill about 50k troops of his for zero glory. And why PG needs to make them permanently dead to keep people from just being a bully.

Ya too bad it’s over 100 Apr difference and a T3 castle and player almost 300 lvls under him so zero glory

maybe youre meatshielding some teams thats their real target … simple nobody wants bad glory .unless they have to .just to get to their target

3 Likes

Your bigs stop loading bro not my fault :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I get 75+% on you atleast lmfao cmon now stop being salty you changed your castle name 6 times today, why don’t you put your taunter back instead of making a smaller player load and thne complaint I’m hitting low ?? Make no sense :joy::beers::partying_face:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Bring in the names I’m not a kid your not gonna upset me with name calling :joy: it’s a war game so maybe you should go play candy crush :partying_face: happy flying :beers:

2 Likes

Dude you don’t know how to hit your own rank trust me everyone knows it and sees it and the last castle name thank your 5ta for that one lol. Shows what they think of you honestly lol

And when does coming all day with a shield off and hitting smalls all day long going to get you anywhere as you could just wait the small delay so don’t try and act all high and mighty bud because your just trash who only hits below his rank!

hit the 300 bc the 600s r hiding? So they leave the little guys to hold the fort? :thinking:Please clarify that for us :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Why don’t you guys just talk in DMs🤣

On the topic of the thread tho I can and I will hit down if I need to bubble the castle :woman_shrugging:t3: I’m punished enough with reduced glory thank you very much.

If you have a beef with a single player for whatever reason just sort it out between yourselves :sweat_smile:

If you are serious in making a suggestion like this please think through in a lot of detail how this will impact broader game instead of how it is impacting your one castle.

4 Likes

So everyone gets a very low level alt and sticks high loads of troops on a taunter to stop their castle getting hit because it would be zero glory and 100% troop loss?

Sounds like a great idea :man_facepalming:

9 Likes