New Atlas Mod are 💩

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wow great contribution to the community and the forums!

I’m certain that this thread can provide great amounts of discussion. This is the most useful thread I’ve ever seen.

Not

12 Likes

I’m sorry

Wut?

2 Likes

There’s a new atlas mod??

2 Likes

I think he’s unhappy with the recent changes :thinking:
Just a guess :rofl:

1 Like

my head pronounced that ‘Not’ in a Borat voice, it made me very happy. thank you very much for that lol :joy:

1 Like

Really? I thought he was extremely enthusiastic and eager to play :grimacing:

1 Like

So your opinion is that they’re bad. However you haven’t explained why. Or what changes you’d like to see and why. On its own this isn’t very constructive.

1 Like

The new Atlas mods are da bomb…nuff said.

Sorry…couldn’t resist.

9 Likes

1 Like

The new changes are bad, because only one player attacking a castle with 50k troops is enough to bubble a castle, or even conquer it.

Ummm.
Do you not have any guards up?
And have you heard of enfeeble?

4 Likes

Only if your whole 5TA is inactive

4 Likes

Do you counter-snipe? If not, being proactive when someone shows up on your castle will go a long way. I’m less likely to return to a castle I’m hitting when I’m successfully countered.

RuRu makes a good point here, especially if the person showing up on your castle is too large for your team to handle.

4 Likes

If you’re getting bubbled by 1 player that means they’ve got in 5+ attacks with no response from your team… In that case they probably should bubble as nobody is on.

5 Likes

Yep if your bubbled by one player that means your team failed to meet the unreasonable activity burden of defensive play… that the core mechanics of atlas have produced!
Activity is not participation! :man_shrugging:
The changes he’s unhappy with have increased the demand for activity not participation!
And so yep his team doesn’t “deserve “ to have an access castle because they can’t keep activity up because atlas has no goal that supports participation or tactical escalation of any kind :man_shrugging:
It would help if we had an actual reason to participate like a real core goal for the map! :flushed:
Because demanding a players activity will not make this game fun :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Sure let’s just assume Atlas is Minecraft now :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

For a second there I thought he was talking about our moderators :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

So when you’re not successfully countered because you’re 5 levels deep hitting an access? or because you’re level 550 and they are 400? You saying you’re more likely to keep coming back? :slight_smile:

Im pretty sure her team has a crap ton of access castle aswell

1 Like