New avatar ideas

Hey guys feel free to post cool pics for next season avatar ideas.

8 Likes

Shuddup and take my money!

2 Likes

gimme!!!(this part of the post is just meet the minimum characters)

That’s one hell of an awesome avatar proposal.

The more I look at it the more I want it!..just make it happen!!(put it in the hunter branch)

1 Like

This just looks like Dreadnought part 2.

Even the dreadnought dulls in comparison to that. Maybe it’s time for a new reaper to shine. Name this one atlas the guardian or destroyer,or the dark blade or Sirius the “harbinger” of doom,or the devils apprentice,or demon king. I suppose not everything can be skittles and dancing unicorns for spring. While the spring time is a lovely season for flowers and sunshine it’s also a beautiful season for thunderstorms and lightning. Some people like sunshine and others like the rain. Personally I like to dance in the rain.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’m drooling at these lady avatars…:heart_eyes: And some of the male ones are amazing as well!!

Great ideas! Love the one with the horse :heart_eyes:

Be even better if it were a dragon instead of a horse

Like equestor? Would be kinda cool.

1 Like

Why are the women’s boobs so big? And why are the guys faces covered and/or grisley? Us women need eye candy too. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sex sells, even in dragon games, particularly during breeding events with a new tier :see_no_evil:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.