New button in Runes Vault

How about a button in the Runes Vault that says “Salvage Runes on retired Dragons”?
I could use that. Anyone else?

1 Like

Why don’t we let PG work on more important issues. Tiny insignificant QOL items like this shouldn’t even be brought to the attention of the developers at this current time IMO.

2 Likes

I just wish runes would be placed by name in their categories. Not just randomly placed in “rare” or “epic”. But rare fireballs all grouped next to each other. Epic rages next to each other.

4 Likes

I’m sure PG can decide themselves what they want to work on. But, hey, thanks for the constructive input.

4 Likes

We are in the middle of a massive rebalance, honestly. Also with the rune vault, a lot of QoL improvement suggestions have been made and we’ve all agreed on them before (like when they first introduced runes into the game) but it’s obviously a super low priority since it’s been two years

You’d have to mark which dragons are retired, first of all. Does retired to you mean old seasonal dragons, or dragons you don’t fly anymore? The game won’t know on its own.

1 Like

So just curious here. You would rather barrage the game developers with a bunch of ideas and requests? Why not have a wee tiny little bit of self filtering and only provide them with good well thought out ideas that will have a meaningful impact on gameplay, performance or balance?

It’s like you buying a vehicle and then complaining that the washer fluid bottle cap is blue under the hood when it really should be black. It makes zero difference to the majority of the folks here and we would rather deal with the exploding engine problems or the drain train issues and wheels falling off 🤷

1 Like

Does this mean Salvage shop is in the way??

So, just a 3am typo. I meant rune vault. Fixed.

Damn, thought I just got some great inside information

Not to mention “retired dragons “ isn’t vague…like…at all

3 Likes

Suddenly all the rage runes on Hau vanish and the entire WD community is up roar

3 Likes

Get where you’re coming from here, I think. But consider this, who decides what is good, well-thought-out or meaningful??? I could filter all ideas through you first. But wait, we hardly know each other. So you might not have my best interests at heart. Perhaps we should let this forum itself be the filter mechanism. Just a suggestion, of course, but I thought that was its function. So we all come up with the ideas and let the feedback itself be the filter.
If you don’t like that…perhaps you and some respected colleages can form a pre-idea filter team, since you obviously consider yourself more in the loop than most.
Until you decide to do this, I’m going to passionately play this game and enthusiastically add my ideas to this forum. And you hammer and chisel on them all you please. Sound good?

Remember that a lot of people on this forum have been playing for a very, very long time and we have seen a lot. We are passionate players, knowledgeable (most of us anyway), have seen the history of this forum and the last forum, and realize honestly what Pg listens to as well as what just clogs up the filter.

I’m glad you’re so passionate, good for you and I hope you’re having fun, but if you repetitively post pretty basic ideas you’re going to get pretty basic criticism. Since you clearly want to help and improve things, I’d suggest you post some more detailed ideas with rationale (how it helps players, multiple options, details, how it helps Pg) so that way the forums can give more constructive criticism.

Don’t expect other people to do all the work for you.

4 Likes

Here’s another one :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: Got no words for this

2 Likes

I have no point of view for this topic but would like to point out that there are so many fields within ‘development’ in PG. I’m sure you know that there are people that specifically work on runes and improving them.

1 Like

Reading this brings back so many memories about false hopes sigh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But one is happy since he’s so OP.

LOL

You can believe Mech has your best interests at heart. He and several others work their tails off to provide good information that benefits us all.

They could keep it to themselves and just laugh their arses (sic) off at the rest of us flailing along in this game. They are more in the loop than most.

I honestly think you owe an apology.

1 Like

I refer you back to this: Idea for a fix and/or suggestion for new content because it seems all too fitting once again.