New defense rider

so the new defense rider…waste of time for those already with atlas one?

i aready have the atlas one almost expert… and so far the buffs offerred by the atlas rider are much much better… atleast it adds increase attack to turrets and others. while the season has wood boost and protection?? seriously?

does anyone have any other opinions? this just my opinion… would like to know what others think? thanks

What is a max atlas rider’s combat tower stats?

Unless it’s revealed otherwise, the rider’s stats are 13/13.

For 3100 sigils, I would still grab him, you will eventually have a second perch to put him on if you don’t have one already.

well john, by the time i have high enough towers to even start building more high levels and a second perch, we might be flying dragons ourselves through holograms…

6 Likes

Not to mention collecting enough pearls…

1 Like
2 Likes

well, i disagree…
New Rider (1) / New Rider (2) / Atlas Rider
HP boost 13% / 9% / 4.5%
Attack boost 10.8% / 13% / 1%
Construction -7% / -7% / -12%

I will send Atlas rider to RSS island and then switch buildings when i need to upgrade. For kill island, New rider is way better.

Edited with correct numbers.

6 Likes

Oh gotcha…

Skill Tree:

Skill Decription Skill Points Needed Skill Level Limit Buff per Level Total Buff Gain
Tower HP Increase Tower HP 1 5 0.6 3
Tower Attack Increase Tower attack 1 5 0.2 1
Tower HP Increase Tower HP 1 5 0.2 1
Construction Time Reduce Construction Time 3 5 -1.4 -7
Tower Attack Increase Tower attack 3 5 0.7 3.5
Tower HP Increase Tower HP 3 5 0.7 3.5
Tower Attack Increase Tower attack 3 5 0.7 3.5
Wood Production Increase Wood Production 3 5 2.4 12
Food Production Increase Food Production 3 5 2.4 12
Wood Storage Capacity Increase Wood Storage Capacity 3 5 2.4 12
Tower Attack Increase Tower attack 5 5 1 5
Tower HP Increase Tower HP 5 5 1 5

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to best format your post, but with crisis’s new info, maybe make a 10.5/13 attack/hp or 13/9 option to compare to the atlas rider?

You have to sum all tower Hp and all Tower attack skills in that table

That’s naked …

yeah that tanok dude looks good naked lol

Something about him and Kayla…

so please if anyone can clarify, and are nov1st numbers correct? which is actually the better one? atlas or season?

keeping in mind im more concerned about reduce construction time and increase buffa to offensive towers

edites becausw added some more info

They’re correct.

what is the new rider 1 and 2??

It’s if you decided to go for the max health or max attack. Crisis clarified you can’t get max of both, have to pick either or.

1 Like

The 13% hp boost is awesome… imagine that with a legendary or mythic warrior… ember is gonna have to do work, cuz farms are about to get stupid hard to kill.

Does construction bonus stack if I have Atlas defensive rider allready?