New dragon rider link broken

So the in-game mail sent under the news tab gives everyone the ability to submit a name for the new dragon rider. Unfortunately at least for myself the links are broken. For my wife on her iPhone they work but on my Galaxy s8+ they do not. @PGEggToken @PGCrisis

1 Like

Yeah PG should fix the in game mail. However if u want to submit your entry go to:Name a New Dragon Rider for the Spring Season!

Woah, that’s so weird! It didn’t look like that on our end! Maybe there’s a discrepancy between different phones which is causing the problem. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Here’s the links for ease of access:

Submit a Name and Lore for this New Dragon Rider!

Get More Details on our Blog

:slight_smile:

From what I’ve seen, if the link works on iOS, then it doesn’t on Android and vice versa :see_no_evil:

Just so you know, on my Samsung 8+ the mail I get with links like that is always broken.

Same here, links have always been broken on android for me. I assumed it was similar to the invite a friend link, broken for ages and unlikely to be fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.