New Dragon Rider Oksana - Necryx

I have Necryx (all evolution stones) so would it be better for me to go for dragon rider (as priority) than another divine dragons from this season. Aibrean seems good but as I have Necryx I think I can skip him and Nollaig I am not sure. Please suggest guys … :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Also I don’t have any rider yet.

Not a bad plan :+1:
I don’t know too much about the new rider but if it’s dark gear then it would be a good choice to buff a really good dragon in this manner

1 Like

I’d put her on Avyx and move tor (who is gearless) back onto Hau :smile:

Edit: that’s for me personally. I already have a maxed grogg on my Necryx :slight_smile:

Edit 2: Or maybe give her gear to Tor and keep him on Avyx, while putting this new rider on a different dragon.

Edit 3: Either way, I’m going to wait until the final dragons are released before spending more sigils beyond this rider’s first page. (I know I can’t get they “mythic” rider, since I am E2P only. But the second hunter might be one I want to get.)

I suggest only getting the first page while it’s discounted. Necryx is a great dragon…putting oksana on him would be a good choice imo

2 Likes

That’s what I was gonna ask?

Think it’ll be worth it if you already have a maxed Grogg with all gear on Nex?

There are some other great dark dragons that would benifit from a rider with dark gear (my Avyx for one). So getting another maxed rider with dark gear would be a good choice for me. Or I could keep the new rider “naked” and give her gear to Tor if I think his skill tree will work better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have any other rider :grin::grin::grin:. This would be the first one for me. That’s why thinking to put it on Necryx

It would be a solid choice. My necryx has a lot higher attack power because of Grogg and his gear. At lvl 40, his attack power (if you’re looking at the roster) is 32.6M if I throw on the hp and attack boosts, that jumps to 55.2M

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion this sounds cool. Would surely do this. :grin::grin:

1 Like

Oskana has been confirmed as having dark gear, so I’d say go nuts

1 Like

Why are you talking about yourself all the time when this discussion is about Ashish?

2 Likes

:neutral_face: Because he is asking for advice and I am telling him what I would do. My situation isn’t all that different than his.

1 Like

If I were you I’d take Oksana for sure. She is gonna be a dark element which means you can take her and put on Necryx in full gear. That will be perfect duo :+1:t3:

1 Like

Well it IS pretty different considering he doesn’t have any riders at all atm

1 Like

I’m always interested in what other people are doing when I’m having a tough time deciding, what’s the big deal?

1 Like

Oksana is going to be my first rider on my main…I’m happy that there is a discount. I think I’ll put her on Aibrean for the xp and health to help level Aibrean up, then will move the rider to the other hunter that isn’t released yet (if I decide to go for it).

We’re not certain that she’ll have xp in her skills… By example Tor had none. Unless I missed some information on streams about her?

There was a picture with her skills on one of the streams, if you click the fold-out under Oksana here you can find a picture:

3 Likes

We were shown a picture on stream. There will be xp in her skill tree :wink:

1 Like

I have that… works great!