New dragons please in breeding events

site_feedback
suggestion

In all tiers or even for Sapphire Gold, obsidian tier dragons we seem to ask about are old like chunk or Do Doo why can’t they come up with new dragons to incorporate every other month or so.

Mod edit: please learn to provide context in the OP.

Good thought. :+1: I too love getting new dragons during breeding.

But why I have been playing for awhile and during breeding events why couldn’t they bring out a new dragon once in a blue moon. I would like to see that for real.

I was being facetious cause I honestly have no idea what this thread is about. Maybe clarify instead of posting an essentially empty subject?

Gonna need some details here. New dragons at what tier? New tiers? Random new dragons? Joke dragons? What sorta thing do you mean

In all tiers or even for Sapphire Gold, obsidian tier dragons we seem to ask about are old like chunk or Do Doo why can’t they come up with new dragons to incorporate every other month or si

They make new tiers every six months, any more and it would just make the gap between whales and moderate/non-spenders so much worse. And adding new dragons to already existent tiers is a horrible idea. I’m sure Red with all her path work would have something to say about that. :joy:

3 Likes

The current mechanisms for lower tier players to get new dragons are to grow and breed and claim seasonal dragons. Sure, they could add different dragons at low tiers. Maybe dragons that could deal better with new towers.

But it would take work from multiple teams, reducing the amount of other stuff they get done, possibly destabilize breeding paths or whatever balance there is at low tiers, and it’s still likely bred dragons wouldn’t compete on the same field as seasonal dragons or last as long.

I would like to Display my Chunk next to the Dragon that sits near the builders hut to show him off. He is sad and lonely and it would be fair because of because.

1 Like

Does anyone remember Ochre?

I have no more questions.

2 Likes

:scream: Don’t remind me of him :sob:
I haven’t even hatched him yet…

Well I am a lvl 108 player and have sekhem and I fly on real base a bit above my lvl and I kill bases defend so I think it more about staying into the lvl they are ment for

I didn’t even bother breeding him :laughing:

Now I felt stupid for dumping frags on him… :pensive:

Oh well…
-edit-
If PG do create new dragons for old tier, I’d prefer jackpot such as Slynx. The best dragon in Orange, ever.

To be fair, I was already high enough in my breeding that he wouldn’t be useful and the team I was on at the time couldn’t meet the requirements to get the final evolution stone. Not sure how many of them we actually managed to get.

Plus he was a warrior and I typically don’t like those :eyes:

2 Likes
closed #16

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.