New event G🐥 explain game rules

Discuss everything relating to Major (PVP) events here, including:

• Fight Pits
  • Kingdom Wars
  • Gauntlet
  • PVP Event Strategy
  • PVP Event Feedback explain rules of the game to new users

Yes.

I guess you’re a little way back. Kingdom Wars isn’t played anymore. It has been replaced by Crystal Caves.
The rules for each event are explained on the front page of it.

3 Likes

Every event strategy: Get more points, faster, than the other team.

That’s it! That’s how you win! :upside_down_face: Mark it as a solution and You’re Welcome!

Missing Temple Raids on the list.

Maybe he/she knows something we don’t know or want to know :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Pretty sure that that’s just the default post text for a new post…

4 Likes

Off the title I thought I we we’re getting a new event called g bird

4 Likes

This should help you:

https://wardragons.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360005203274-Event-Overviews

Thnks for the help guys , am new here :woman_facepalming:t2:

Lmao :raised_hands:t2::rofl:

I would like to see an event, even if it’s a mini like dungeons, that forces teams to work together.

In the same way that temple run requires you to use specific dragons (several events do this now), the team-based event would require two players to work together. It would be impossible to earn a perfect score from solo flying.

:man_shrugging: hopes and dreams

I agree. although all events require teamwork, some need more of it and some can be managed with individual performance. Also Dungeon and assault should be a side event along with every Breeding and Fortification event. And trading post should be available once in a month. There is a very little to do in core game (not talking about atlas) after day 1 of the event except for daily quests.