New Feature in Game:: For Officers/Leaders

Recently is was recruiting members for my team when this idea crossed my mind. One of the most important aspect of a player in this game is his/her Daily Activity. Which tells us if he would be available for daily wars or weekly events. Currently we only have classification as inactive, low activity, active or very active. Instead of these classification can we have actual numbers here something like:-

Players Average Daily Play time -------- Average playtime (Last 7 Days)/Average Playtime (Since he joined the game) and Days since he joined.

eg: Average Playtime: 7.8/4.5 hrs. Playing since 1 Year 2 months 4 days. (Something like this)

I believe this would give a clear picture about the player. I need your comment Guys in case anything can be improved.

@Arelyna @PGCoffee @PGCrisis @PGSqurl @PGJared … What do you think about this as this might help out the leaders/officers/teams a lot.

2 Likes

@RoyalPayneWife this can also be added to your video :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

No. Because if a player takes a LOA from game and comes back, their stats will look screwed up.

does medal tell anything?

It would work better on a rolling period so that if someone did go away it would only affect it shorterm. Or maybe have it on a month by month basis like a record so you could identify whether their activity had dropped substantially over a longer period.

But then if you did that you may as well also incorporate event participation for some previous ones rather than having to monitor it manually (if you’re inclined to).

I think you could use this in the More Settings bit where you can look at war contributions, that area has scope to be used for so much more

Perhaps average daily playtime for last 60 days as opposed to all time? Then again, I have players on my team who get on just long enough to do events and wars, spending maybe 1-2 hrs/day, and others who seem to always be on the game, but rarely do war and event attacks (they don’t last very long on the team lol).

Still, showing an avg daily playtime would probably be a better gauge than the current active/inactive type statuses.

1 Like

Sounds more effective to just tell the player what you are expecting out him before he joins. Dont see any benefits to this idea

2 Likes

I had contemplated this but this would be a fine line of a privacy issue I felt. Lol dont wanna stalk my poor teammates!

5 Likes

@Morpheus agree on that but wont it still be better than active inactive status.??

1 Like

Yeah medal do tells how active a player is but again you need to check weekly medals i dont prefer focusing on all time medal tally as it may be possible that player was active earlier but now he may be inactive.

1 Like

i know there are some players who just avoid participation after being online and i hate those.

1 Like

@RoyalPayneWife ::: lol i didn’t thought of this :joy:[quote=“RoyalPayneWife, post:8, topic:48465, full:true”]
I had contemplated this but this would be a fine line of a privacy issue I felt. Lol dont wanna stalk my poor teammates!
[/quote]

1 Like

Inactive is bad but inactive means truly that! No log ins, no attacks, etc…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.