New Kingdom Wars is impossible to play

It’s like their devs just slap shit together without optimizing the code in the slightest it or actually playing through it themseleves.

Almost as if they have no beta testers eith…-- Oh wait, that’s right, they don’t.

I’m really at a loss for words and I shouldn’t be by now.

2 Likes

Pocket Gems :tm: - Never failing to disappoint since 2015

Agree this event is not even playable, when I attack and want to attack again, my screen freezes. When I attack the hex mark identifying tomthe team what hex to attack disappears. I thought these kind of issues were behind us now. This used to be the norm for PG bit have not been a huge problem recently. You rushed this event when it wasn’t ready and we all are suffering for it. Soooo disappointed with your development team!

Lz fix this now

Decreasing the awesome and increasing the suck since 2015

You have to restart this event, most of us can’t play but some teams apparently can play because they are taking hexes. We can’t play p, the screen continually freezes. Totally unfair to most of us that can’t play. I am angry beyond words.

I want to “thank” the developers that they are releasing a new update without testing, it’s so obvious. And also for the missed opportunity to take rewards from a new branch. Since I can’t earn points and get personal rewards with sigils. “Thanks you”

1 Like

I don’t see how some are able to attack I can’t even get the attack screen

Yeah they really should restart the event as only a few teams in the league chat I am in have decent amounts of points and seem to be way ahead of others which is highly unfair.

Lol this is new kw :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: or it is loading war :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

just watching lost territorys couse cant fighting …

2 Likes

Deat pg,

this event is complete bullshit.

No attacks possible, server lags beyond any imagination.

This is the :crown:of incompetence :-1:

1 Like

What I really don’t understand is this:

There were issues noted long before the event started that a lot of players were having trouble getting the vent page to load, the event still started anyways. Then after event starts and has been a few hours with a lot of players still not able to access battles, officers struggling to keep regions targeted, and many runs not counting and yet the event is still running. Why does PG sit back and pretend like they are not seeing all the comments or the hundreds of complaints I’m sure they have already received via in game help tickets?

Shut the damn event down, fix your errors that you created, or give us all refunds on any money spent in the past week prepping for this event!

3 Likes

Man i wonder how long would PG survive :man_facepalming:t2: If this was a one time thing i wont say shit, but everytime they “fix” something we get so meny glitchs, i wonder how meny glitchs would the reshuffle have :man_facepalming:t2:

My time is to valuable for this :poop:. Ridiculous :pensive:

1 Like

Dungeons just showed up and then cant get into the game :laughing:

Nothing but problems on my end. HORRIBLE ROLLOUT PG!

And yesss KW are in the dumpster where they belong​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thank you so much
No lets just please start Atlas season and i swear i will never mention kw again

New version is fine, just need to fix the problem, I hope they really fix it.