New player confused by how to level up buildings

Hi I’m trying to level up my incubator. I’m level 14 and it said that’s what I need to be to level the incubator up. However it requires more woood than my storage can hold and I can’t increase my storage until level 17. Is there anyway I can level up my incubator at level 14?

3 Likes

Are you sure you can’t upgrade your storage? Usually that’s the issue. Gotta upgrade storage to be able to upgrade other base area towers.

Screenshots would be helpful.

Oh nevermind, you have to upgrade your base more until you get to level 17 to get those storage levels. So unfortunately no you cannot at level 14 if I understand correctly.

4 Likes

Looks like you have room to upgrade existing towers and add a couple of towers to your kill island (unless you are already upgrading them and we can’t see them).

Once you max out your towers, you should be leveled enough to upgrade your storage etc.

Keep your base short. Don’t expand beyond the last island you are currently on. Higher level towers are better than lots of low level towers.

9 Likes

That is solid advice :point_up:

3 Likes

This was the chart i created to show the level relation between storage hut, incubator and towers. Tiers are just in Turkish but it’s basically from red till eldritch, then you won’t need to level up storage hut

In the reason column, ‘kuleler’ means towers again, and ‘kuluçka’ is incubator

hope there isn’t any mistake

2 Likes

Thank you all, will keep levelling up my kill towers!

7 Likes

Welcome to war dragons :hugs:

7 Likes

It’s nice to see a new player to the game using forums :blush:

7 Likes

No it isn’t… don’t encourage her. Poor lass

2 Likes

Is she?

Is it?

I’m so
Confused

What’s confusing about a new player using the forums to ask questions haha… ? A lot of new and even longtime players don’t even know anything about it or how to find it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to War Dragons! One small suggestion: try to find an active team that may provide you help and guide. It’s a wonderful game with many aspects, so better to have a tutor :wink:

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@moderators this thread has been answered… can we close to prevent negative comments :slightly_smiling_face: literally nothing else will come of it.

What was confusing is that any of us would encourage someone to experience this game… she is new, therefore likely not yet addicted… we should be encouraging her to run while she can!

What’s wrong with negative comments? The world isn’t all sunshine and rainbows after all.

1 Like

There needs to be at least a little rain to make a rainbow, after all…

4 Likes

:eyes: Cause rainbowwwwws can’t light up the sky :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow: unless you let it rain :joy:

1 Like

Build! Build! Build!