New runes coming soon?

Hey so without a doubt hunter dragons have been pushed on players as the TOP dragon class. The Ammo Rune is restricted to hunters makes sense right? What about a rune for warriors that slowly regenerates health over time? Or a rune for sorcerer dragons that allows increased attack speed Or the chance of Evading an attack? Or a rune for the invoker dragons that idk adds an ammo shot? Or speeds up the cooldown period between the attacks? Idk what are your thoughts? Should I just shut up and hope for more ammo runes for a roster of Only hunter dragons? That is if I want to be viable right?

6 Likes

I’m all for the increase attack Speed rune for sorcerers.
It’s time sorcerers get back on top.
Warriors are bogus imo. Nowadays a good warrior is only good if it get some great sorc spells. Otherwise no good.
Hunters are a-okay as it is.
Also Invokers should have a reduce ammo cooldown rune. The extra ammo shot ain’t required that much. Just the cooldown rune will empower them more.

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:image

2 Likes

Lol
But to play devils advocate the same are available for hunters as well as ammo ones

2 Likes

I have an idea,

Why not make a rune for bases that debuffs rage generation on dragons?

Or maybe put it in a skill for a defensive rider next season.

1 Like

I have a better idea let’s stop adding runes and further imbalance being
we can’t get a balanced divines as it is :rofl:
Players should not have to rely on runes to make a dragon viable
And more runes means even more difficulty balancing new dragons :man_shrugging:

No as in overall breath damage lol

Worse idea ever ugh

Very nice

Balance is not an idea it’s a concept and it’s quite clear the divines are difficult to balance
I understand the frustration with a hunter only meta but adding runes is not the best approach to truly correct this issue it will only make it harder to release a divine that’s balanced
which is why we don’t see a full complete universal set of runes for all dragons or towers
This isn’t my idea it’s purely what I have observed over the last 6 yrs lol

What do you think that does? :joy:increasing breath damage means the same thing as increasing the attack

1 Like

@PGGalileo Can u include this in the skill set of the defensive rider next season?

Don’t know if this is new or not but mythic hunter ammo now gives +2 when maxed?

It’s always like that

2 Likes

Oh ok, I’ve never had the fortune of having one until today.

Or a todem???