New Team in the making?

Hey there, lvl 176 here wondering if there are any other active players out there interested in making a new team, i wanna fond people who are motivated yet not so uptight! It is a game that should be fun and played with comrades!:slight_smile: HMU on line ID: xopsbumblebee

Hi we are a new team in the making . Looking for active loyal members like yourself. Join us if you wish. Un4givenSaints or message me Flowerames .

FlashingDragon would be able to make room for you. I will have an invite sent. We’re a fun group. Don’t take it too seriously.

If you are interested in joining a fun loving team then check out RageEternal. We do work as a team to complete wars and events but we have alot of fun and a great laugh in the process. You are more than welcome to join us. We are in platinum IV

Hi, not sure if you already found a mew home, but we are a rather new team. Sadly enough we lost a lot of players and we are trying to rebuild now. Would be awesome if you could join our team ClanOof. We are some crazy players, that love fun and the game. Trust me that you will laugh with some of our members.

I am looking for a new team… New to the game…

I don’t think he’s looking for a team lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.