New Tower Line Questions

1. New tower comes out in less than a week, do we know what it is yet? I thought we might of had a teaser by now but perhaps that is going to happen on Monday?

2. Given the Occy tower turned out to be a total flop will you let us merge it into something useful this fort?

I know normally its a fort or two after but given how bad this tower was I hope the merging option will be fast tracked so we can all ditch them.

1. Line contents. I know the line contents for the tower line have changed over the seasons. ( it was a good source of timers, bars and chests and then was nerfed to make us pick timers or bars )

Will this line be fairly similar to last season or can we expect additional nerfs? ( Champion rider line is a good example of a line that was solid but where its resources were aggressively gutted leaving an undesirable line )

1. Hopefully no new currencies for this tower?

Thanks

8 Likes

Wait for it

2 Likes

Honestly I’m terrible at waiting. I need constant and instant stimulus :innocent:

I guess Tuesday is the worst case scenario?

2 Likes

Can but hope the new tower uses black pearls

5 Likes

Information comes today or on monday

2 Likes

Is it?

Not likely, usually only after about a year.

1 Like

Doubtful we’ll get it tomorrow/today and it probably wont be Monday since it’s a holiday
:pleading_face: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

@Morreion - I reviewed 8x bases over L700 and x7 bases dont even have one Occy tower.

Thats probably a flop isnt it if the big boys dont even use it?

Some examples

4 Likes

I’m just praying to all the Gods, saints, gaurdian angels and all things ALMIGHTINESS … To not have another currency to game

4 Likes

Could it be they are all wrong :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

There are much better towers to use your rss on than wasting it on an oculus. So ya, they are a flop. Just doesn’t fill a critical niche.

Would love to see an upgraded lightning tower with cool ass graphics.

3 Likes

Not any change on some?

1 Like

Here we go :grin:

2 Likes

New tower, The Charged Volt Towor :zap:

9 Likes

I want to know if they will change lightning resist to work on both towers, if we will get a second resist to work on these or if everything with a dodge will just die once people have an island full of these.
Will these work like archmages did where lighting research works on them?

Also hard to judge but it looks wide. It’ll be interesting to see how the hitboxes work and if you can use them to block hitting towers behind it

3 Likes

Hey Tami - can you clarify what an “✘” means in the lightning resist Y/N box? Does lightning resist work in blocking this new tower?

No it doesn’t work :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If they dont make a consumable resist for these then so many dragons are going to explode. That’s some crazy damage

2 Likes

Hey Maiden , have you seen these in action yet ?

2 Likes

Does ressearch work with it?

With all the ressearch and rune normal lightning might just be equivalent?

1 Like