New UI Changes 🤨🤨

Why does PG have to make even more changes to the UI? It’s a ridiculous change now to have to click even further down menus to upgrade towers or to see what is available for upgrading.

For the love of God a game like this doesn’t need multiple nested menu levels just to tell me I can’t ducking upgrade a tower!

19 Likes
We’re BlackP1nk and PGIgroc from the Dragons UI Team - Ask Us Anything!

???:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Why

Perhaps “make menuing the same”?

But at least show on the tower splash screen that upgrade isn’t available. Don’t make us menu down just to find out later. Bring it to the surface if nothing else is below it.

Also, they got rid of the gear button from the forge splash screen. Now you have to go to forge items and tab over to gear. Another stupid menuing item they got 100% wrong

9 Likes

Sadly (or luckily?) I don’t have to deal with these issues yet, since the iOS update still hasn’t hit…

“Let’s add an extra flight of stairs, just because we can!”

1 Like

That was a rhetorical question lol

You don’t need a subdivision if there’s only one of them. Especially when it removes functionality at the top level :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

Hmm, it’s almost like they want to piss off long time players by making simple everyday tasks take 2 times as long… (or even longer than that :scream:)

10 Likes

What they need is to pay good money for a proper UI designer because the one they got sucks. Sorry.

Simple UI rules not followed. Design principles not followed. Colour matching not followed (who thinks poo brown is a good colour?)

10 Likes

Hey PG: google good UI design principles and follow:

18 Likes

Why? It’s PG! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: that’s all there is to it :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Wish I could say I’m shocked.

Yep, another score for the team…:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I can’t wrap my head around why this UI change was needed…

1 Like

Because it’s new and shiny*!

*Shiny-ness is caused by the newness, not by any cool looking metalic appearance.

5 Likes

Side note, can we please get a feature that lets us train troops without being in atlas instead? Thanks in advance

Is the update live yet? It looks like by the way the OP may already have it.

Android was live last night

Okay… it isn’t for iOS, I guess… thanks

Yea the update is live for “android” unfortunately not “iOS” yet.

1 Like