New upgraded incubator

we should be able to upgrade our incubator to give us the ability to incubate two dragons at a time . 1-200 one 201-300 two 301 and above three this could be an awesome upgrade .

I like it. Even if you could buy a second slot with rubies and it work like the forge

anything for upgrade. just make it easier to incubate two at least or three if your big

I like the idea but pg will never go for it since it saves you timers and if the point of the suggestion to save timers I would just rather have all dragons incubation cut in half or even more.

Or just have all lineage dragons hatch as quickly as divines. There’s no reason a dragon should take more than 24 hours to hatch. There are plenty of other timer sinks in the game…

Heal? :eyes:
With such great 300 wall, it shouldn’t exists…

I currenty don’t have an issue with heal pots as I am at over 1,800 of them… but yeah, I remember when I didn’t have enough. I start having panic attacks about running out if I near 1k of them… and I’m constantly forging heals :sweat_smile:

for once pg should give us a break i have five eggs waiting to incubate and not spending 36 days.

Pg just wants you to waste/use more timers

I would straightly go and ask for more time reduction to save the speed up then use it on whatever I want like speeding up hatching process for example
because at my level point right now or since level 150+, my incubator doesnt work at all. I have to speed up dragon as soon as I bred them and level up so they would be ready for next breeding event

we keep wasting our money on a game where the player is not appreciated

I have three eggs I don’t even want to hatch… Collateral backbreeds I neither need nor want to deal with. :man_shrugging:

Agree 100% incubating shouldnt take soooo long. Or Red has a suggestion before that upgraded incubators should have less days incubating a dragon. Anything just to make incubation faster :laughing:

some take 30 days

This. The intense egg token grind is long enough a wait. It’s just there to burn timers :unamused:

pg should give us a chance to lower time for hatching. or. upgrade it like other games like dragon city.