New war time please!

I think that the wars should be at a time when it is convenient for players all over the world :earth_americas:. Put it at a time when it is not to early for people to do it but not to late.

What do you think?

2 Likes

I think you’re kind of missing how time zones work…

21 Likes

How??

1 Like

There should be one time that is sort of convenient in most places

1 Like

Of course there isn’t, it’s kind of a round planet with people in pretty much all time zones…

20 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

No matter when they started it someone would probably find it inconvenient. Best solution would probably be if players had an option of different starting times when declaring.

4 Likes

It’s 5:00 somewhere. Whether it be 5 AM or 5 PM.

4 Likes

Not knowing when a war will start, would be an added stress factor in an already stressful game. Who would chose the time? If I was declaring a war, I would definitely find the most opportune moment for my team and the worst possible moment for the other team. I.e. finding a team with players who is predominantly from one time zone or one country, and then start the war when I know they are most likely sleeping.

Being from Europe, war starts at 2 am for me… I am fine with that.

3 Likes

I think it would help if wars lasted 24 hours that way everyone has the ability to get a hit done in a full day no matter what

5 Likes

This is why we have waves in the higher leagues, or more generally competitive lower-league teams. If a player can’t make the first wave, they can always make the second or any other subsequent wave. If the player is on a team that doesn’t wave at all (there are some lower league teams like that, but I can almost guarantee you won’t find a team that doesn’t wave in the higher leagues), that player can hit whenever they feel like it.

The duration of these wars makes participation manageable for players of all different time zones. I haven’t been on any team where players failed to participate in a war due to time zones, and almost every team (talking about, like, every team but one) I’ve been on has been very diverse in terms of time zones. It’s not going to be the same for everyone either way. While a war starts for me at 6:00 PM, it may start for another at 4:00 AM.

1 Like

Meh, yea and no. Waves are to try and ensure as many successful runs+to try and reduce their defences as much as possible. Also, not every single hit will be completed during a wave.

1 Like

Well for me starts 3am some times I don’t sleep all night so if they change it feutuer then it will make me hate game lol

Do you actually war?
I heard pg broke the war feature months ago and legend has it they’re still waiting for someone to click declare for any incentive to fix it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Where did they announce that? I haven’t seen any announcement that they messed with anything.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

You said they “broke” the war feature, and I asked where they announced that they messed with it, because surely they’d have to mess with something to break it, right? …

BuT tHe EaRtH iS fLaT

7 Likes

It is, we’re a very proud flat Earth community with members all around the globe you should join us @FieryxFury

2 Likes

Only thing there members fear is homemade rocket ships and sphere itself