New weapon suggestion!

Dear PG! I have a fantastic suggestion on new weapons! and the best thing is you don’t need to redesign!!! and they are already in the game! They are stables on our bases and non stop working, they have some very especial features already, but just need some tweaking and you can make them deadly weapons to dragons! These amazing weapons would be our FARMS!!! They are currently not doing much but just sitting there making food and wood, that frankly is very under used, imagine we change them into deadly weapons!!! Wood farm shoots extra woods at the dragon and sheep farm we can have the farmers throw sheep at the dragon! Wood can stunt the dragons, like a hit in the head! Sheep farms can slow down dragon like ice turret, because they are eating the sheep that got thrown at them and getting too full and can not fly fast! I think these would be great additions to our base layout on top of their healing ability! I will let you think of the super shots features since I provided such amazing idea already! I really really really hope this can come true as a new year resolution for the year 2021!

Happy New Year!!!

13 Likes

Please pardon his awful spelling, he’s still learning his words. He is a native English speaker, however he is still going through primary school.

The idea I 100% approve!! Please make this happen, if it can be done without breaking the game

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

god dang it, we were having a bet on which grump was gonna respond first, you made me lose! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you!! I win :slight_smile: Damn I was so hoping it would be you

1 Like

Hmmm… ok let’s roll ! I like the idea :woozy_face::zipper_mouth_face::sneezing_face::nauseated_face:

3 Likes

ohhh @PGGalileo we can have flamey sheep as supper shot for sheep farms!!! and they explode in contact of the dragon and deal extra damage!!!

How about it also stuns dragon, but heals it for a small portion, as it eats sheep. Stun lasts 3 seconds.

1 Like

For the lumber mills ss:
lasts for 6 seconds as the angry lumberjacks throw giant boomerangs
Howitzer damage per boomerang
Fires boomerangs at the same speed as archer towers.
Range of lightning tower
May shoot round corners, it’s a boomerang afterall.

can I have a dislike button for this?

Better idea for the farms and Mill 10 people throw rocks at the dragon at the same time and it counts as 10k - 1 m damage the sharper the rock and level.

1 Like

I like the idea

2 Likes

Throwing rocks?

1 Like

big rock super shot :rofl: It could work.

Poor Draco… poor frigg this would make them useless and completely throw off any balance at the lowest levels of play.

Sorry guys while this may sound fun for us the first thing that pops into my head is this will kill any balance at the very beginning levels of play and player retention is already at deadly levels! :man_facepalming:
Why is this needed again ?

3 Likes

:rofl: Poor sheep though!
I think that those are great ideas, as farms and lumber mills are most vulnerable when there are no defense towers left. But higher level resource towers are harder to destroy as if they are grouped together, they heal one another. That makes it significantly harder for the attacker to destroy.

1 Like

Obviously damage would be scaled. Not like a level 5 farm would do damage of a 115 howie… We aren’t that silly.

2 Likes

EXACTLY!!! Now we have these OP dragons, only make sense to have OP Farms!!!

1 Like

Yes I assumed that but even then the balance would be massively shifted :man_shrugging:
And new players aren’t the best flyers
I’d say we don’t need new players getting frustrated we can’t keep players as it is once they see the mountain above them.

1 Like

Ah you see. You’re missing the picture. You know that little button that says invite friend to play. That’s how this is perfect. Because you play with your buddy. Who already plays and can still help out. It’s perfect for promoting team work. Can’t believe you didn’t see this

1 Like