New winter dragons

Incase anyone missed the art of the new dragons !

2 Likes

I hope they’re good. Not too impressed with any dragon this season, except maybe Equestor currently.

4 Likes

Avyx is boss

I am curious about the Legendary Drag: huge paws, ugly head…

My opinion is that the Warrior looks like a a mighty bull-like dragon, Earth element. The other is probably an armoured Eagle with lightning bolts surrounding it, Wind element. My thoughts? Wintertide Dragons are based on the ancient Roman games, which are similar to the Olympic games in ancient Greece. And the Greek also called those Olympic games “Zeus’ games”.

So my little nickname for the Premium Dragon that I’ll never get is simply “Jupita”. See what I mean? :joy::joy::joy:

The Roman Gods are technically Greek gods renamed. :unamused:

Regardless, the Coliseum (Roman Empire) theme was confirmed before the season started, so what else could we expect? Certainly not the Spice Girls reunion… :rofl:

Your observation about the dragon types seems to match mine, therefore I don’t think I will get any dragons this season at all.

2 riders and double eggs aren’t that bad :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

For a warrior, I think Leos is The Boss. I never thought I could say that about a warrior, but here I am saying it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: For a half price season dragon, he was a bargain ! Hopefully PG will not nerf him down.

1 Like

Glad there are Leos lovers around even though he’s considered the ugly duckling :laughing:

1 Like

Hahahaha, they don’t know anything about his potential. We better keep it like this. :wink:

Mmm that’s true. I went with Leos and he’s slowly earning my affection as he levels up.

2 Likes

I think it looks like upgraded version of Dactyl/Yersinu while i remember Borgian being upgrade of Borg.

On the war dragons info app…gives u hints how to really use him…he’s awesome…my furry lil armored beast!!!

The mythic looks like a Aqua Dragon…might have water spells!

The warrior looks like a chimera…

@xVoldaRx and @KillerFrost

What level you are and What level is leos?

My Leos is level 50. For a warrior, he’s great ! His resists and Lion’s rage make him a nice destroyer.

2 Likes

I’m 230 and he’s 21. Still working on him. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.