Next event. Fortification

i like that they are back on normal rotation, hope they can stay consistent rest of season

Actually, it hasnt, it’s been at the start of the season a total of 3 times. Summer 2017, Spring 2018 and Fall 2018. The rest of the time it was in the middle of the season

PG actually didnt mention it before people started crying. The breeding token boost breaking has been going on since at least the start of summer. This last breeding event was just the most wide spread but I had it happen multiple times throughout the summer season which is why I didnt bother getting the 125% this time. They’ve been saying “we will see if compensation is required” for at least 4 months ever since support stopped issuing individual credits for lost tokens or chests

Eat Ex Lax the day before so you have a ready excuse to leave the meeting.

I thought you were dedicated…

:wink:

It starts for me right when I’m getting in my car to drive home from work. Wood is gone by the time I get home. :rofl:

I’ll make sure to keep your wood safe then :rofl::joy::rofl:.
Also, will return it as soon as the event ends

These posts are like people putting their vacation plans on Facebook :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I was hoping they’d switch pvp weekend. . . but per the usual I was disappointed. The egg token thing still has me frustrated even though I have been able to get almost enough for one dragon. . . My baby account with elite and a purple balloon was getting more tokens per mission than my main account with emerald balloon and elite. 1000 egg tokens didn’t really make up for what I lost that week. At least with build, if the new release is screwed up, it won’t make me want to rage quit. I can’t breed so I don’t need to build.

When is this starting? I’m ver6 impatient…:eye:‍:left_speech_bubble:

Tomorrow. About 21h from now.

Well damn it, ok, thank you :eye:‍:left_speech_bubble:

But its REALL only been TWO Since the end of last Fort event

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.