Next event: Gauntlet

https://mobile.twitter.com/pqhiggins

Just to kill the debates :grinning:

24 Likes

Seriously well done for screwing alot of players over lol :sweat_smile:

How is this screwing anyone? Can’t keep all ya’ll happy no matter what. Last season people blew a gasket when there was no PVP in first two weeks.

Sometimes I don’t blame PG…

42 Likes

Awesome

Feeding is seriously the worst event to open chests on. With pvp you get pvp supplies, eggs, timers and sigils. Thank you pg for not screwing people over.

Now if only they could fix the mega quit mechanics…

50 Likes

You are in the extreme minority here. No one was screwed over. PVP is the best possible event they could have had this week.

21 Likes

No one got screwed over. Some whiners just didnt get the crappy feeding event that they wanted. Maybe one day people will learn to just feed their dragons and stop hindering their own progress.

People who saved chests needed a pvp in the 1st two weeks. No one needs a feeding event for progression

12 Likes

Sure, Feeding is an easy point event… but you won’t open your gold chest during feeding!
Then, you won’t get all the sigils from them and you don’t get as much sigils you would during a PvP (Event prizes sigils + gold chest gained + gold chest hoarded).

For the discounted line sake, PvP is better.

6 Likes

yayyyyy! a pvp event! :grinning:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Don’t forget black Pearl’s which are even now rarer then they already were.

if you are holding your best drags back to wait for feeding, I got news for ya…

you screwed yaself over :herb: :eyes::herb:

14 Likes

I can sell you mine, I can build max perches on 3 full bases with the pearls I have :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Embers I am lack of :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I will take em lil have 1 at 32 the 2nd at 22 need to atleast get 2nd to 30 and start the 3rd.

Don’t start the 3rd till islands 1-6 are level 75 towers and then worry about island 6-9 cause your last perch only effects the last islands

Ronn is being facetious haha. But good advice nonetheless. Also, what’s the 9th island? :thinking:

imagesTWAL1K2D

I just wanted to throw an atlas rider on the 3rd perch since I am still low level I take hits more then I give em lol.

For those that are upset because you don’t feed your dragons until a feeding event, please adjust your feeding practices.

• Always feed your best dragons to their maximum - you need them to defeat bases
  • Feed your breeders/non-essential dragons to their breeding age and continue to gain them XP.
    These dragons can be saved for feeding events in the case you do not have new lineage or divine dragons to train at that time.
7 Likes

:flushed:

Are you poking us?

2 Likes