Next season’s dragons and structure

Shouldn’t there be a stream scheduled for tomorrow or Wednesday with next season’s preview? I thought they always did that but I haven’t seen anything about it.

Maybe. There wasn’t last season though. Anything we get will be a surprise.

3 Likes

They ended up with a forum post which I’d also be happy with. Anything which would give guidance on the similarity (or lack thereof) of structure would be welcome.

1 Like

@PGGalileo Can we get an answer for this please? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hopefully @PGGalileo will let us know if there will be a stream this week. Traditionally streams were on Wed-Friday. Not sure if he’ll do another clue style preview, though the last one got kind of sidetracked by people whining about it.

It’s it’s barely 1pm there though and Im sure they had monday morning meetings today

3 Likes

Hey gang, I imagine I will be starting up a teaser-thread soon, and we will be doing a Livestream on Friday! Also, keep an eye out for Creators Faction content!

21 Likes

Is the theme of the season Chunk’s Halloween costume party?

7 Likes

It better be

2 Likes

#WeNeedChunksterLove

4 Likes

Ruined the hint thread!!!

13 Likes

Does the stream end with all of the PG employees doing a belly flop?

8 Likes

Every single one of us.

17 Likes

LMAO! I see this is where our money is going. This is what I’m looking forward to.

2 Likes

interesting the topic Harry Potter

If this is where our money is going, then I’m fully satisfied

1 Like

Hahaha :joy:

Bellies enhanced by COVID lockdowns… what will be seen…can never be unseen!!!

3 Likes

@PGGalileo I will boycott a season not centered around Chunk’s belly flop :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also, thanks for the update on the upcoming thread and stream. Theses are in plenty of time for people to decide what to do as far as spending rubies on super sigil chests to get 1 (or both) mythics. It’s appreciated.

3 Likes

@PGGalileo for president! :partying_face:

1 Like

What time will the stream be today please? I couldn’t find one anywhere and I’d like to come see it :slightly_smiling_face: