No Valentine’s specials?

Where are the Valentine’s Specials? And no special love dragon or portrait?

3 Likes

Did you want them to bring the hearts back?

3 Likes

I do liked them :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

I liked the valentine’s day modification (dragons breathing hearts)

• Yes
  • No
  • I just want to see the results

0 voters

1 Like

I think the best part about the hearts was seeing the raged reactions of people because their dragons were covered in hearts :rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Axi was Valentine’s dragon blew hearts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy: but loved loved Axi

3 Likes

You seriously want PG to put time and effort in that with the whole atlas situation being completely fkd up, two seasonal “mythics” that should be classified as seasonal “commons” and a disappeared dungeon mini event?
Personally I’d totally love a “sick of it all” dragon, one that’s constantly throwing up and bumping into towers and monuments, considering fore mentioned struggles I’m not gonna ask ‘m for one tho…

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

It’s been coded, they just need to reactivate it

You’re aware that the “they” you mentioned is PG?

1 Like

Yes!! I loved them, but I loved the rage so much more. It was the moment I realised people will absolutely lose their shit at anything they possibly can just for the sake of being against PG.

3 Likes

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

The one issue with the dragons breathing hearts is that it actually accidentally nerfed some of the warrior dragons because they had different breath specifications from all the other warriors (like having a faster breath output rate). I believe Chimerak and UVS were two warriors that got accidentally nerfed when they turned the breathing hearts animation on. I wonder of Gig would experience a similar unexpected nerf if they flipped the special valentines breath back on.

2 Likes

The LUUUUUVVVVVVVVVV dragonnnnnnnnnnnnn.

1 Like

Someone on the Creator’s Faction needs to get on this STAT!
Barf Dragon

2 Likes

I hope everyone does their family and loved ones a solid by not purchasing this “sale”.
Spend that $20.00 on a healthy fruit basket, or I don’t care, a full rack of smoked ribs. Whatever.

IF you insist on spending on War Dragons, there are better returns on your investment depending on what currency you need. There are plenty of smart folks who can run the numbers for you right here on the Forums.

8 Likes

Nobody better come at me with a fruit basket for valentines day.

6 Likes

No nookie for oranges and pears. Gimme chocolate!

2 Likes

There’s only one way to my heart:

2 Likes