No victory gems from base attacks

I’ve reloaded the game and still nothin’.

I think it is once a day you get them

3 Likes

I don’t know the exact rule, but that’s certain the 3 ruby bonus is given rarely, like for every 10th successful defence or so.

3 rubies!!! @ War Dragons Game
I AM MISSING 3 RUBIES!! IT IS SO IMPORTANT. I NEED A REFUND NOW.

:joy:

I’m not sure how it works either and wish that we could get more than 3 rubies per successful defense.

2 Likes

I also think it’s the first successful defense per day

2 Likes

1 time per day,per successfull def
Fact

Faaaaaaac-tt

2 Likes

If even that. The only time I’ve consistently seen 3 rubies rewarded is when Ryu is used.

Should be 1x3 rubies for a successful def 1x per day

1 Like

I got mine from a failed war attack :nerd_face: the best time to get rubies

1 Like

Awesome,
Ikr, :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yea only once a day do you get rubys. It will show on the most current successful defense until you claim it.

So if you have 4 successful defends overnight, the most recent one will have the claim button. If you don’t claim it and get another, it will move. If you do claim it, the button won’t show up until the next day

Many moons ago, you used to get rubys for each one, but I think there was some folks who exploited it and had it reduced to daily. Free stuff is still free stuff.

Anyone know what the ruby drop rate for killing dragons? :thinking:

I have gotten it as many as 3 times in one day. So its not once per day. But even at that I only get it about 20% of the time for successful defense, so there is some criteria that I am not aware of.

Doesnt seem to matter whether there was an active defender or not. So I really dont know what the criteria is. But its not once per day.

Unless you are talking about long ago or had something like an update apply between the first and the second, I can assure you it is a bug if you did get more than one per day.

I get many successful defenses every day and only one ever counts. Long ago it used to work differently

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.