Not getting points in event

I’ve seen i’m not the only one that’s been having this issue, but I’m not getting any points for my team this event and the loading points screen after an attack stays for a minute and then goes. I’ve been in contact with support who keep telling me that it’s because I changed teams, but I did it right at the start of the event (within first hour) and clearly just want to be able to score points for my new team + didn’t score any in my old team as I wasn’t in the team when event started. Support have been extremely unsympathetic and haven’t helped at all, to the point where I feel like I’m not going to continue playing after this weekend, @PGJared I was wondering if you could shed any light on this and help. I’m gutted that this is happening as I feel like I’m being punished for trying to want to earn tokens and sigils with my team and be more competitive, because a few people switched at the end of events. My game even says ‘eligible’ in the teammate contributions list and fair enough if I can’t join in with team quests because I joined late, but to punish me to the point of not scoring any points, letting me use energy packs and wasting energy, and making me want to quit the game isn’t cool :frowning:

Would you mind to keep it in one thread?

@moderators

Sure! Sorry i’m new to all this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.