Not receiving glory (sync error)

Hello. I am not getting glory for my attacks. It will show me receiving the glory post combat, but everytime i try to level up my riders i get a sync error and the glory goes away once the game reboots. Please help. Ive lost out on thousands and thousands of glory, my battle history proves this

2 Likes

14 Likes

That amount of time has been reached.

Losing all troops, gaining no glory. Effects all my riders… help

Before the land release was a cool time

I also had the same issue. I recieve 2.8k worth of glory points. I hit train and i got an out of sync error. The game restarted then i checked my rider. The amount of glory points went back to 0.

@PGEggToken @PGDave

I just wanted to know quickly: attacking in Atlas (castle guards) did give me Glory Points but it DID NOT give my rider any XP. Is that intended?

@PGEggToken @PGDave This is happening to me too, causing me to miss thousands of glory points on my defensive rider. Those points would go to reduced building times, so I am also wasting speed ups as I participate in the fortification event. Support ans crwdited me with small amounts of glory twice but not even close for the full amount I am missing. See ticket #1135025. This is extremely frustrating.

I remember the lovely small Beta Map, that was a cool time after they introduced slightly faster travel :smile:

1 Like

Glory was counting yesterday for myself… but today it is all missing… and not gaining any more… @PGJared is this something that will be fixed and then adjusted or do i need to send in a ticket?

I dont mind sending in a ticket but we both know i will just get a candid “we are aware of the issue…” message or a generic “do this, do that, did that work? If these do not pertain to you issue write in again”… I’ll avoid the whole process if i can.

1 Like

I have witnessed this exact issue as well.

I got an actual response on this. The person assisting me was going to go through the logs. It happened again and i have a thread with screen shots showing it happening to my dragon rider in general discussion. Follow up to screenshots was not as promising.

A day in the life of my dragon rider…

Crash on upgrade lose xp. Succesful upgrade. Loss of xp with no action.

same, just went through a battle and my primarks got glory, but my perch rider never got glory for defence on my rusher.

and i must say i am getting really sick and tired of having to take so many screen shots of mistakes that are constantly happening to prove my case. atlas is a steaming pile of shite you guys are trying to polish and sell as a diamond.

Same tho I was suppose to lvl my rider but the glory is missing :frowning_face:
My rider needs help :smile:

@PGJared Can you please answer my question? do i need to open a ticket or is this something your team is aware of and will do a retroactive fix? I dont want to open a ticket unless absolutely necessary as i find dealing with support to be a incredibly frustrating and they are already ignoring a separate thread i have open with them.

2 Likes

@PGJared At first support was crediting my rider with the missed glory. Now they just say it is a “known issue” and they will let me know when it is resolved. I’m sorry, but that is not good enough. I am now missing tens of thousands of glory points on my defensive rider. I spent more speedups than I needed too because I could not unlock all of the levels of the build time reduction skill. The continued silence regarding this issue is very frustrating.

3 Likes

Upping the original, so people could read what is known so far, before creating new topics

Strange thing is, that atlas season chests recognize the glory, i opened and used them, seems to work fine

But somehow the rider gp still disappears, and probably primarch gp too, but i dont track, cuz its 3-4 levels worth

May be PG switched up some accounting,

to where gp it redirected/applied to chests only, but not to riders

I wonder about the affected players (all players?) in this thread - can you still open atlas sigils etc?

I was able to progress in the event but I was not really paying attention closely enough to see if that was accurate.

Absolutely no response? I have the same issue, sent in a ticket, got an initial response, now nothing for days.