Now that dragons are Obsolete

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

The super mythic gear is coming out don’t worry.

2 Likes

45A4F0CA-5664-405F-B2D4-306A67B260D2

This thread will be fun to watch

3 Likes

@GhostRider419 You need to see this :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Imagine if this got released it be the thano’s Plot Armor :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t worry I hear the next defense rider will be 30 attack boost, 35 hp boost and 20 percent construction reduction to make things REALLLL balanced :smiling_imp:!

Toss in a white mage that will help :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:image

3 Likes

Oh hell nah
Edit: that will break the game even more

1 Like

Complete sarcasm on my part Luna :rofl: Read my post on the white mage! :rofl:

1 Like

Everyone just needs to start running invokers and sorcerers. This is all a secret plan to get people to go for Equestor

That or it’s time to finally let us take the Whale out to attack. It’s Flippy’s time to shine

3 Likes

All I wanted was frickin’ sharks with frickin’ laser beams attached to their heads!

6 Likes

I think it’s pretty hilarious that PG is letting us buff our bases to target certain dragons.

They’re pretty much admitting they have no intentions of properly balancing all the dragons and would rather us do the work.

1 Like

Love the idea about the shark. Would love a spell that disables towers where they graphics are a sharknado.

1 Like

Ooh that would be cool let’s get Exotic dragons! Like runes above mythic. Not breedable, maybe divine seasonal. Maybe costs 36 keys/2 mythic branches?

Edit: maybe 1.5x mythic cost instead of 2x, so 27 keys so it’s more but reasonable

1 Like

The game right now dont need any new gear or even exotic dragons if there is an huge balance problem between dragon classes.

2 Likes