Off-Topic Subforum?

I’ve seen a few posts that really don’t belong (not as in they’re vile, just can’t be categorized) anywhere on the forum, and there has been some discussion amongst PG staff and the mods about doing an Off-Topic category. This category would let you discuss anything not War-Dragons related, other than video games.

Have a non-acerbic opinion on the latest football game?
Bake something really cool?
Read a book you just have to share with everyone?
Want to bug the PG staff for pictures of their pets?

That’d be the place to do it. So, what do y’all think? Should we make an Off-Topic subforum?

16 Likes

Great idea…just about every forum in existence has an off topic forum lol

1 Like

Do it right meow!

14 Likes

I like the idea :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, even if it’s just for pet pictures; we may or may not have set a pet or food picture tax on new members… :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I vote no because I can’t fathom growing attached to any one of you then burning your bases to the ground.

5 Likes

All is fair in love and War Dragons.

5 Likes

I don’t know, based on the usual content on this forum day in and day out I’m convinced there’s nothing fair in War Dragons, live, or anything. This game and this forum has turned me into a nihilist that sees no purpose in anything.

Thanks Pocket Gems.

3 Likes

I have you beat Lx!!!

I already posted a picture of him but here he is again! Pan, my real life dragon.

10 Likes

Hi Jared,
I thought you were on vocation :slight_smile:
But really want to ask why there’s no new tier dragons coming, it’s been like half a year.
We got nothing to breed during the event :see_no_evil:

Hope you have a good vocation.

Is he the one with all the pan hammers? :heart:

9 Likes

use the search function or send a ticket. This is an off topic where we go lulz for the pets and other memes

1 Like

Vacation starts on the 25th.

Oh, my bad.
hah
new tier coming soon Jared?

Btw, thanks for the 35k rubies pack xd

OMG that’s funny! His full name is Panos but i call him Pan :joy: i guess that means he fits in with you all!

1 Like

Well if we’re going to do this…

Worst part is he’s already a better flier than me.

18 Likes

thats my cat, and he will pan you :smiley:

7 Likes

I wish I had a pet. I had to borrow my mom’s

7 Likes

I wish I would have my old pets, sorry Dragons :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thats why I am always saying dodo cant fly, he can run :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes