Official Discussion Thread: Arcanum Mythics

Check out the new dragons on the block - the Arcanum Mythics: The Arcanum Mythics have Arrived!

Who are you excited to fly with?

• Ornithox
  • Helminn
  • Lumestry

0 voters

I think most are trying to recover from the doozy that is the mythics’ price. :moneybag: :moneybag: :laughing: Im stressing for when I reach it lol.

1 Like

earth hunter it says.
:sparkles::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

@PGGalileo Are you able to shed any light on the decision to create a Hunter with sub-par spells?
When I saw Hunter was Dark I wanted to be excited as it would be easy to transition from Calavore over.
Then i saw the spells and while the dragon can lay down some damage there is no way to really avoid it. Dragon has the Red spell, Exceed Limitations, but thats only 4 seconds of projectile dodge with a 4 second cool down. Odds are not in your favor to survive a long kill long enough to cast a second time.

I am not asking for a change or anything as the dragon has been available for an hour, but looking for what the idea was to make a hunter, known for being fragile, and not giving them some sort of defense.

3 Likes

Earth Invoker…Dark Hunter

1 Like

would you like to fix the typo in the announcement thread then?

1 Like

If I could I would.

1 Like

Helminn, only as I don’t want my cover to be blown

1 Like

As of the spells, Lumestry seems to be the best out of the three though i don’t know who would come in second.

1 Like

Poor Ornithox…

2 Likes

I am guessing that all of you who voted Helminn is because you are all Helminns… Helminn…Helmi…Helminni? Are you a collective consciousness or are you all separate Helminns? Actually, i don’t want to know.

1 Like

Just because I voted the hunter doesn’t mean I’m in that cult :rofl::rofl::rofl: plus he looks fun the other two mythics i really didn’t like the looks of

1 Like

lol well the hunter wont resist hammer spam since the red cooldown is to long it will run out of ammo pretty quick lol hes fun do not get me wrong but not war or atlas fun just some nice undefended ones

1 Like

Any footage to back your claim ?

2 Likes

yes lol

1 Like

Then where is it?

1 Like

will be in your inbox shortly not my video

1 Like

Fixed, thanks!

3 Likes

D. None of the aboveâś…