Official Discussion Thread: Atlas Darkmire Season

Discussion thread for the post Atlas Darkmire Season

3 Likes

Finally, I’ll have something to use my ~10M glory on

3 Likes

*sigh* Yep, knew it would be Leilani because all atlas gets anymore is defensive riders. And looks like in raw stats she’ll be slightly better than The already existing ones with like 26.5 atk nd 29.5 hp

Why is it though that the atlas champion riders keep getting better than the previous best one but the normal season champion riders usually end up with fairly mediocre stats that are still less relevant than old riders like Yeken and Xandra? We really dont need more defensive riders that keep creeping forward in power when offensive riders arent really getting any better. It’s time for a 30 rage rider or something. Offense > Defense

It is nice that all the exotic gear is available to get, but it’s also dumb that we have to claim the mythic gear line. I really have no interest in wasting troops to claim more mythic gear when I already have 5+ offensive and 5 defensive sets. It’s time to give us something else to go after or at least improve the prizes in the mythic lines. I have 6M glory this season and Im not even bothering to claim the offensive mythic gear, just spending the badges on atlas chests for gold packs and bull horns

Those warrior and sorcerer gloves need to be increased significantly, they do absolutely nothing, especially compared to what the hunter gloves do.

Actually she’s the 4th champion atlas rider (if we dont count Sophia)

7 Likes

cant relate

You only get 9.99M

2 Likes

I’m so excited for all this awesomeness! Yay! PG going all out this season!

1 Like

So glad to see Occulus specific rider buffs! Exciting!

Dude how much free time do you even have to flex like that? Seriously I’m baffled at how certain people even do this without any money.

1 Like

So another female portrait.

Lost count but something like 10 of the last 11 are female portraits. 10 might not sound like a big deal but thats 2.5 years.

Another recycled slightly better defensive rider. yawn

More atlas exotic and mythic gear which we all have 1000s of. yawn

All thats missing from this snoozefest is a complimentary pack of milk and cookies and a new light bulb for my bedside reading table.

At least you guy’s have a sense of humour. 10% Occy HP buff is hilarious given everyone merged their crappy occys into actually useful towers.

In terms of discussion -

Assume at iphones new product launch they unveil the … iphone 4… But a nevet seen before blue version!

I doubt there would be any discussuon on the apple forums. Thats how this atlas season launch feels to me. Very lacklustre and nothing to be excited about.

I think its time to actually build dynamic seasons with fresh and engaging content. New features and tools
Better quality of life improvements. Improve the experience. Build engagement. Think outside the box and redefine what is possible. Improve the tech stack. Build out some prior ideas like crusades.

Thats what you should be doing. Not vomiting recycled stuff on us relentlessly.

4 Likes

@RuRuRuntsfam @MrMonopoly1 ur lucky season)

2 Likes

Costs for the new Atlas season :smile:

1 Like

19 Likes

I like the exotic gear being cheaper, I have none. They looked towards higher levels with the normal season, and lower levels with the atlas season. I don’t… understand why… BUT, it’s something, for sure.

2 Likes

Champion Leilani

HP buff is up to +29.5%, Attack buff is up to +31.5% :star_struck:
And HP buff for Oculus towers :eyes:

7 Likes

Noooo I don’t have it :sob:

1 Like

Ill take 3 or them. Thank you.
Luckily i got her to lvl 50 already and 100 gold shards ready to go😃.

3 Likes

I have all 4 Champions Riders this season :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m jealous

1 Like

Why we have at forum only this :heart: Emoji?
I need :laughing: this one too)

3 Likes

I really like emoji :partying_face:

4 Likes