Official Discussion Thread - Atlas Strange Lands Season

Ok all of you Risk turned Dragons enthusiasts - the new Strange Lands season is coming up - check out the blog post hyah: Atlas: Following The Aftermath, We Now Enter The Strange Lands

19 Likes

New atlas skin idea seems cool and curious what the gear boosts will be.

3 Likes

Oh my I NEED HER :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I MUST have this portrait.

10 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

AaaaaaaAAaAAaaahhh

1 Like

I hope it’s a typo that we’re getting ATK-based offensive mythic gear and HP-based defensive mythic gear again next season?

4 Likes

I was just typing the same response…I am hoping @PGGalileo made a mistake in the thread explaining.

4 Likes

Umm shouldnt that offensive mythic gear be the HP pieces this time (chest, helm, pants, shield)? We already have the offensive attack pieces this season

Same with the defensive, it should be the tower attack pieces rather than the hp pieces.
Unless they’re breaking the cycle and doing back to back mythic pieces

I hope this comes much sooner than later because that’s something we really need to know about early into the season, not a surprise half way through or near the end.

It is a shame yall arent doing any new riders (I know it was already announced earlier). You could make people very happy with a Xandra clone which we’ve been waiting for. So many of these dragons now are super rage intensive and dont come with the rage they need. Having access to more riders like Xandra who specialize in rage would be very helpful. Evelin would be a perfect fit and she’s very pretty.

It would also be nice if Angel Bieber (Adriel) could get a boost to his construction skill to match Sola since we apparently arent going to see a construction skill like that again with no new riders.

12 Likes

That portrait is so sexy :heart_eyes::yum::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

She even has a bird-themed arrow launcher device. Will this be your new fav @Birdy ? :smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::orange_heart:

11 Likes

isn’t it called a crossbow :thinking: :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Yeah! Thanks Saturn! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::orange_heart: I couldn’t remember what it was called :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

happens alot ,a bit too much for me (to me) :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Does she have Kinnarix feathers in her hat?
She seems like she could pass for a human form of Kinnarix. Beautiful but deadly

6 Likes

Since the purple shard riders are being switched to blue will all the purple shards people have left over be switched to blue as well?

1 Like

I will see about that. :sweat_smile: Loovee the mysterious vibe of Evelin! :green_heart:

2 Likes

:eyes: … human form of Kinn? …that would explain why Evelin is wearing a mask …
:eyes: :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

kinn

6 Likes

This top bit is correct, we are adjusting the progression path. We made a copy/paste error from some wrong column. Updating in just a sec. It will be correct in game (next week) so no worries, just the blog info is off.

12 Likes

Measure twice, cut once :wink:

5 Likes

She looks badass.

3 Likes