Official Discussion Thread - Atlas Strange Lands Season

That portrait is so sexy :heart_eyes::yum::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

She even has a bird-themed arrow launcher device. Will this be your new fav @Birdy ? :smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::orange_heart:

11 Likes

isn’t it called a crossbow :thinking: :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Yeah! Thanks Saturn! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::orange_heart: I couldn’t remember what it was called :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

happens alot ,a bit too much for me (to me) :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Does she have Kinnarix feathers in her hat?
She seems like she could pass for a human form of Kinnarix. Beautiful but deadly

6 Likes

Since the purple shard riders are being switched to blue will all the purple shards people have left over be switched to blue as well?

1 Like

I will see about that. :sweat_smile: Loovee the mysterious vibe of Evelin! :green_heart:

2 Likes

:eyes: … human form of Kinn? …that would explain why Evelin is wearing a mask …
:eyes: :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

kinn

6 Likes

This top bit is correct, we are adjusting the progression path. We made a copy/paste error from some wrong column. Updating in just a sec. It will be correct in game (next week) so no worries, just the blog info is off.

12 Likes

Measure twice, cut once :wink:

5 Likes

She looks badass.

3 Likes

I hope these two excellent suggestions don’t get buried and forgotten.

4 Likes

I NEED her!!! Am I the only one that thinks that she looks like Lana del Rey?

Soooo, shouldn’t the free ascension token on the archmage line be before the multi claim bar prize? I know it’s only 200 sigils but it’s kinda lame we have to claim one of the bars prize to open the free token.the setup makes the token not rly free

5 Likes

That should probably be posted here :arrow_down_small:

This is the atlas topic

2 Likes

For me its hard to have a discussion about new stuff when the new stuff is so vague.

• New lines to be announced.
    How much will they cost
    What will be in them?
    Do we still get 500 blue shards?

• New gear with extra buffs
    So like are these spells?
    Is it mythic gear or a new tier of gear?
    What are the stats on this gear.
    Or is it more like a rune or something you attach?

• Branch Costs and Content
    There is no mention of branch costs under this heading. Did they go up or stay the same?

• New base skin
    Is this just for end base or for entire base like the old school full length base skins we used to get?

So while a couple of new things have been announced I am completly unable to form an opinion on if they are good bad or indifferent.

Like should I be saving my badges up instead of going down the mythic route if I already have enough mythic gear?

Or is this new stuff the same cost as the old rider line so no need to save badges if we completed seasons previously?

How much later is later? Going to be rough expecting people to get 500k badges in 3 weeks as an example.

I feel like given the new season starts soon all of this information should be fully tested and documented on PG side and ready to give to players now so that we can make informed choices because this game is a planning game.

The original post just has more questions than answers for me personally. Which then leads to speculation based on how past things have been implemented!

7 Likes

I’m definitely not planning to spend any badges next season until those new lines are out (except prim boosts). I’m happy they announced the new lines now though, even though they’re not ready, because now we can save for them instead of being surprised just after spending all badges.

2 Likes

54 new teams have been added to atlas.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.