Official Discussion Thread: Atlas Unearthed Season

5% at lvl 10. at level 1 it may be 0.5% :man_shrugging: just like other’s stats increased

5 Likes

Thanks Tami - awesome graphic!

1 Like

The comment about “max level” is not referring to tower level

It refers to the level of the gear. The wording is not exactly clear, but they use the same thing for the other pieces as well. Example the sorcerer gloves aren’t referring to a maxed level sorcerer :relaxed:

Now he is better that default defender rider

Can there be 1 day added to the end of the season to claim your prizes?

The normal game event ends on a Monday, yet you can claim prizes till Tuesday. Can we have something like this instead of the screen that says “Atlas Coming Soon”

@PGCarlos

Just a heads up we added a small update to gear on the official Atlas Season post: Unearthed Season Comes To Atlas

Great, now instead of having a useful piece of gear I have a shard dump for the gear event

You very well know people were bitching over this😜

I assume this is for the exotic helm - if so would you update the percentage in the main text as well? It still reads as “5% chance”

so fast! ha - was editing as we speak

So we have 3 useless pieces of exotic gear and 1 piece that benefits hunters. I see basically no point in getting these unless I need something to level for a gear event.

How about instead just offer us the option to claim the shield and sword pieces?
Also while you’re adjusting gear how about increasing the sorcerer and warrior breath speeds from the gloves to an amount that would actually be noticeable.

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’ve joined back into the game after taking a few years off. Quick question with Bjorn. I already have the rider fully maxed out from when he was available so what does that mean for me? And then with the prospero coming back, does he come back at a discount? And if u already have those branches do u get to start halfway through?

For Bjorn, he is now a champion rider so he goes up to lv 60 (previously capped at 50) and you need gold atlas champion shards in order to level him from 50 to 60 (you do not use bjorn shards to level him after lv 50). Those are obtained from the atlas champion rider line

For Prospero, no, he’s not discounted and you start at the beginning of the line no matter what. Any previous stones you had gotten will be replaced in the resurrection dragon line with something else. So for example his egg gets replaced by a few platinum chests. The first stone you see will be the tier after wherever you stopped with him before.

Run, dont stop to chat or look around. It’s too late for us but you managed to escape. Just RUUUUUUN!!!
jurassic-world-claire-dearing

3 Likes

no discount but if you have prospero evolution stones there are conditional prizes
and you don’t start halfway through the branch - it’s similar to other resurrection dragon events

2 Likes

You’ll still have to do the regular rider line before the champion rider line, so just make sure to claim blue shards or gold packs if you already have bjorn to level 50

1 Like

Atlas Season is now live!

1 Like

So there’s atlas champion rider line and normal? Sorry when I left there was like 3 lines and now there’s 20 so I’m really confused. And there’s like red, blue and gold shards? Where u get those.
Then been doing some more reading, what’s assault and what does it have to do with research? Suddenly research is important?
Nice to see feeding is gone and breeding is easier.
I quit after my baby Surt got nerfed 1000x haha and I’ll be quitting again at end of summer just wanted to spend everything I saved up.

Yes, there’s now the previous blue shard line where you can pick between blue atlas shards, gold packs or the original shards for the current champion atlas rider (these are only needed to hire and level the rider up to lv 50). You need to do this line first before you can unlock the champion line.
The champion atlas rider line has the gold champion shards needed to level up any of the champion atlas riders

Note: There are two kinds of champion riders. The ones brought back through atlas (currently Bjorn, Lorenzo and Tanok) use their own shards to level up to lv 50 and then need the generic gold atlas champion shards to gain their new levels (51 - 60). These champion riders also use diamonds now to reset their skills
There are also the normal season champion riders. Those just use their old rider shards which can only be obtained from a normal season champion rider line during the season they come back. These riders use rubies to reset their skills

Sophia however is different since she is an old atlas rider that then came back as a normal season champion rider because… PG :woman_shrugging:t2: :person_shrugging:t3: :man_shrugging:t4:

If it’s a defensive champ rider then it uses gold shards, if it’s an offensive champ rider then it uses it’s own shards for the new levels

Assault is a mini solo event that runs alongside Breeding (usually) once a season. It was an old event that they brought back and updated. Basically you just run through 6 bases for every tier and collect prizes. If you want to get a good global score then you need to use dragons with low APs which is where research comes in because research raises your dragon’s APs (basically having lots of research makes it very hard to get a good assault score).

If you’re not going to go for a global score then you dont need to worry about that, assault is just a side event you do on your own and can collect really good prizes. Slap a rider on your dragon and just plow through the bases

1 Like

Ah okay good thank you, I think this was the event I made sure I had a divine at every tier to go through bases

Lies!

1 Like