Official Discussion Thread - Champion Riders

Check out the new Champion Riders blog post here:

Which Rider are you looking forward to bringing back into the fold?

• Tor
  • Kayla
  • Grogg

0 voters

3 Likes

So we aren’t getting the portraits…

3 Likes

These branches cost full amount as a normal branch?

They all look pretty bad to be honest…

Kayla has great xp gain, but xp isn’t exactly in short supply…
The others look mediocre at best, for anyone that doesn’t have the first 50 levels on them I really don’t see the point in getting a full line for them.

It’s too bad, I was hoping they’d be worth getting so that I can finish my keys, but maybe if the line is good enough with other prices it could be worth it. I’d never use the riders though

Edit: Ignore what I said, the blog post I only shows added nodes, not total…

3 Likes

Yes there will be portraits.

15 Likes

Repeat portraits or new ones?

1 Like

i already now which rider I’ll be getting!! ITS TIME FOR KAYLA BABY!!!

Why are there elements listed after the riders? :thinking:

3 Likes

Hmm let’s see not to bad if you can get them all for 1 price
Kayla
will end up with a possible 95.2% XP gain
49% Food Reduction

Tor
ATT 25% (Invoker only 20%)
HP 20%
Rage 7%

Grogg
HP 30%
Rage 10%
ATT 9.5%

5 Likes

We’re getting the portraits
Thank you so much gal

Luv u :heart:

4 Likes

Lv 60 Grogg
30% Dragon HP
9.5% Dragon Attack
10% Rage

Lv 60 Tor
20% Dragon HP
20% Dragon Attack
5% Warrior Attack
5% Hunter Attack
5% Sorcerer Attack
7% Rage

Lv 60 Kayla
6% Dragon HP
5% Dragon Attack
85.6% Dragon XP
Whatever food cost reduction
10% Rage

Other than Kayla’s large XP boost, they dont really look like they’d be considered “slightly better” than current riders. Grogg is basically just Hugo with a +3.5% Attack. Now if he had rage higher than 10% then that would make him better and Hugo isnt really that modern of a rider.

Like they’re not terrible for sure but they are kind of disappointing. This is a bit of a missed opportunity, yall could have made one of these comparable to Xandra. We have plenty of high stat riders, we need some more high rage riders.

14 Likes

?

3 Likes

Yeah, agreed here. I mean I wasn’t expecting much so this actually meets my expectations lol.

I’m just hoping the branch has 250k+ egg tokens (which I highlyyyy doubt)

Remove Kayla’s background please (when you make it available again on the champion rider branch). Animation is fine. :relieved:

4 Likes

I don’t think so, it’s listed as a reward for a limited time branch. I’m hoping it’s not this week cause I burned all my sigils and chests trying to get as much of the tower20% boost possible :grimacing:

6 Likes

I think I’m more excited for Grogg and Kayla because Grogg is the better options while Kayla is an extremely good support rider. While Tor is literally the one kid in the sandbox who didn’t get special treatment and he’s left in the dust as a result.

2 Likes

If it’s in week 3s branch hopefully it’s permanent until the end of the season otherwise I’m pretty much dead and out of options for 2 weeks for its buff.

2 Likes

Same boat as me - finishing the tower line and both discounts in 2 weeks has left me low on sigils.

If this is a limited time branch then thats pretty rough.

1 Like

Pretty disapointed as you guys mention it is better then old rider, but its isnt better than xandra or anja.

3 Likes

They actually said they’d be on par or better than riders in the current meta. But they do seem to be more on the on par side for most of the current riders.

4 Likes