Official Discussion Thread: Crystal Caves 2.0 Changes

Discuss changes in this announcement

5 Likes

YASS! Finally! I’m such a huge fan of mega coins!!!:green_heart:

14 Likes

I couldn’t get the VP speed bonus, who will get the bonus exactly? First team that earned x amount of VP, what’s that

2 Likes

Will energy resets be matched with the rounds or will we still have 17 energy resets?

3 Likes

Every round, teams will have a chance to earn an extra amount of VP (250K for Diamond, progressively less for other leagues). In order to earn this extra VP, you need to earn the same amount of VP (250k) before the other team does. Only VP earned during the round will count towards reaching the VP threshhold. The first team to reach the threshhold, gets the Bonus VP.

8 Likes

will the 10x point multiplyer still be there? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yes. If the change isn’t explicitly called out in the change notes, then you can assume it is the same/unchanged.

10 Likes

so does this mean we will get 10x multiplyer every round :smiley:

Sad to see this feature removed! :pleading_face:

20 Likes

Can you elaborate on this and what the values are?

5 Likes

Thank you for writing these out so detailed! In the future it’d be nice to have it a bit sooner to give officers more time to communicate a plan and important information, but better late than never!

Will the bonus crystals (bonus attack, hp, etc) still be exclusively released at the beginning of each round like last time or will they be randomly spaced out?

12 Likes

Finally make a fun new event… then turn it into another “mega” event for a money grab :woman_facepalming: It never stops.

15 Likes

I forgot to add, please add a spot for officers to create a team plan! Especially with this event where marking every 2 minutes is unrealistic, being able to have a team plan to prioritize crystals on a more general level would be great!.

With the mega change, I’m wondering if it’ll become an event against your teammates to see who can finish their runs fastest… I’d guess it’ll be pretty frustrating at the beginning.

13 Likes

Yes you should.

12 Likes

Look at Zami answering everyone’s questions cause we’re not good at reading. Thanks! :hugs:

11 Likes

Hey hey everyone PG needs money we all know that. So mega is their best call.

2 Likes

I hope we could find out the new HP numbers. And how much points added to the team after finishing each crystal(small big bomb or boosters)

2 Likes

@Lichmancer i’m really sad to see the mega coin restrictions on wind crystals axed. This was a pvp that was rewarding high activity instead of spending.

I feel this change loses some of the unique charm this event had and the benefits it offered for a different play style.

Most of the other changes are good but the wind Crystal one is a big negative.

24 Likes

I did find this in the game info.

There was no change that I know of, so you still get the same VP that you got from hitting crystals as you did before.

8 Likes

I actually liked this event, it’s too bad you all went and ruined it by making it about money again. Enjoy your victories with Megas! Too bad companies are so greedy all the time. Would be nice to have an event some day that will be about activity and skill rather than how deep the teams pockets are. This event had potential too… so sad!

FYI, look back through the posts and you will see that every post about the Megas being added has been ignored while the rest of the posts have been responded too.

15 Likes