Official Discussion Thread: Unearthed Season Champion Riders

What are you thoughts on this season’s champion riders?

6 Likes

Additional Skill trees :sparkles:

2 Likes

Ano

Kazane

Sophia

*Edited Sophia’s Skills Card

9 Likes

Ok, I know it is pointless trying to understand the things PG does but Im still going to ask… why Sophia?

How does doing this make any sense? Sophia was an atlas rider, you still have to unlock her in atlas with blue shards and level her using glory and red shards up to 50. PG had to then make all new shards for her and change how she levels up, that she doesnt need glory anymore, that presumably she will now reset using rubies instead of diamonds… way wasnt she just the summer champion rider instead? You still have to participate in atlas to get her in the first place so just why?

Presumably Bjorn is going to be the summer atlas champion rider… why are we only getting defensive riders in atlas? Why not have just made Bjorn the 3rd champion rider this season and made Sophia the atlas one and not had to have made so many unnecessary changes?

What is happening with the line prizes? Have they been restored to how they were before the Unchained season or is the line still worthless?

13 Likes

Sophia is an Atlas rider :woman_facepalming:t2:

So if I don’t have Sophia and I don’t have any blue rider shards, I have to wait until next Atlas season to be able to hire her? And that would also mean not getting the Atlas champion rider (Assuming that there will be a champion rider in Atlas next season, I guess we will hear about this soon).

Stats :books:

Ano

Kazane

Sophia

13 Likes

awesome visual guides!

2 Likes

How will resetting Sophia’s skills work, will she continue to use diamonds or will she switch to rubies? She’s still an atlas rider since we have to unlock her and level her in atlas up to lv 50

1 Like

Another new currency. Special rider shards.

I mean….we ALWAYS ask for new currencies in the game, right?

At this point, I don’t even know how you guys at PG manage to keep them all straight. How can you seriously expect the player base to do so?

1 Like

Maybe I missed it but were the drops discussed for this line? Like are Gold chest back again like last season or did it go back to original with the better rewards?
@PGCarlos

5 Likes

At this point I’m so close to putting the game up and not using it as much because WE DON’T NEED NEW CURRENCY! It’s like you guys don’t even listen or even care to pay attention to our opinions.

Happy to get Sophia to level 60. She is already lvl 50’for me so I will get her last 10 levels

Looks like Sophia’s warrior-path ATK+18%, HP+29% and Rage+15% ?

2 Likes

Thank you! :pray:
Corrected the ATK of Sophia’s warrior path.

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Alright I like the idea they are adding extra skills to the atlas riders but I swear if they let players get Sophias portrait I would be pissed.

I’m fine if they give tier 1 ( doesn’t bother me ) if they give tier 3 or 4 it would be unfair for player that worked hard to get it when it was released.
You can’t give an atlas portrait tier 3 or 4 in normal game that costs sigils.

3 Likes

Small summary about the different champion riders :books:

1 Like

went back to original and added back platinum chests

12 Likes