Oh You Got Jokes!?!?!

Big time multimillionaire decides to throw this big pool party at his house and invite anybody who is anybody there. Everyone is drinking and having a good time when the millionaire finally grabs the microphone and says that he has a challenge for anyone willing. He says “ I will pay the person that swims from one end of my pool to the other, 1 million dollars”. Well naturally people start lining up because they want that easy one million dollars but as they came up the millionaire continued by saying “ the catch is that you have to do it filled with my exotic sharks that I have not fed In a Couple days.” Well people started backing down because that’s just crazy but no sooner that the millionaire finished, he heard a loud splash right behind him and this guy was haulin ass!! He swam from one end of the pool to the other, gets out and is dying from lack of air. Millionaire walks up and says “ Man you have balls of steel, I guess I owe you that money!” “Is there anything else I can do for you because that was crazy!!”

The guy finally catches his breath and says “yeah! … (gasping) you can tell me who the hell pushed me In That pool”

:smiling_imp::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_imp:

Who is next?

15 Likes

Normally long jokes don’t end up that funny, but that was good

Lol thanks!

Share away if you know any good ones!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

10 Likes

The good thing is it won’t be crying for long at this rate. Now, the mom can go back to Wendy’s without a mask yelling for a manager.

1 Like

Why did the Karen press ctrl+alt+delete?

She wanted to see the task manager

13 Likes

Jokes on you, the employee WAS the manager

1 Like

Source: not mine, I found this somewhere on pinterest

6 Likes

Can we stop talking about Karen’s and start talking about something other than common problems we face?

2 Likes

@Killmegently that’s not creepy at all lol

1 Like

4 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks for all the likes guys!

Dark jokes are like children with cancer

They never get old

-edit-

Did I push it far enough or you need a darker one?

4 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Two cats had a race across the English Channel, an English cat, and a French cat. The English cat’s name was One Two Three, and the French cat’s name was Un Deux Trois. Which cat won?

The English cat won, because Un Deux Trois quatre cinq.
(Just realized that my post had a typo. I cannot brain today)

6 Likes

5 Likes

Stay safe out here :smiling_imp::laughing:

5 Likes

6 Likes